Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Originally Posted by show time 96

Originally Posted by truongxlong

damn people still sleeping on these. These will definitely pop up left and right over time and then disappear and people will want to buy them for 300 bucks. smh
People say this way too often 
grin.gif
.... not ever shoe that doesn't sell out = underrated
A lot of sneakers are dropping right after each other so if some pick and choose which 1's to cop what's wrong with that

Please stop . 
I saw a pair of cav fors DS for $160 . 

And like dude said a few post up he got his for $110

You have to be patient if you want shoes for a good price . 

well at least it was underrated and let everyone who wanted to get them be able to get them.....HELLO NIKETALK

This shoe weeded out the hypebeasts in my eyes and put them into light. My boy whos into Js said some stuff the other day like " O im glad i didnt cop those military blue ivs cus they still sitting on shelves, lmfao " Hearing this made me sick, dude just because a shoe doesnt sell out that makes it not worthy of purchase? If you like a shoe buy it. How could you go wrong with a blue and white jordan iv? Are your kidding me? Its whatever though to each their own. I bought my 2 pairs and have rocked my one pair a lot already. I will say though there is paint chipping in the white under the blue midsole. But there was a bubble in the paintjob that started the cracking and its only on one shoe. Id say inspect those paintjobs!

I would've copped if I wasn't deadset on tryna get them Yeezys. Hopefully I can find a pair down the road. These and the Playoff 12s are my only losses this year.

Debating on pulling the triggor......I've spent so much this month already..plus the olys Saturday? ...ugh. I'll pass once again

Originally Posted by Shellz

Debating on pulling the triggor......I've spent so much this month already..plus the olys Saturday? ...ugh. I'll pass once again

Just cop down the line. Sure you'll be able to get a nice price

Originally Posted by Raye

Just cop down the line. Sure you'll be able to get a nice price

yea you're right. These aren't really moving anyway.

This is a pretty decent colorway. I have a soft spot for blue and white color shoes. I remember the box price for these when they first retro in 2006 was $115. SMH at the current price of $160. With the Oly VI's and other IV's coming out, this just isn't a must have shoe for me.

Same thing here....

I did my part, and bought from a reseller that got it up the rear with these.

I got them for $130.

is there anywhere to find the number of units produced on these and the other 2012 releases? I really think this one was the highest so far. My Champs usually gets like 8-12 pairs of retros, and these still haven't sold out. Now either everything else was super limited, or people reeeeeeeeeeeeeally don't want these.

^ Not sure about where to find a number of how many pairs were produced, but these were a definite true general release.

This is how it should be. Gets rid of resellers, brings the prices down a bit and they'll become harder and more expensive to get in a year or so just like old times.

Back
Top Bottom