Air JORDAN IV Retro Teal 2015 Remastered Size 9 Legit Check.

Hello everyone, I'm in need of some help and I am pretty positive I came to the right place. I recently purchased the Air Jordan IV Retro in Teal/White/Black. I purchased on Ebay for above retail price. Since I placed the order my OCD, has been really bugging me. I wont mention the sellers feedback whether 100% positive or 97% positive, because I don't want to sway anyone. I've been doing a ton of research but I'm going to be honest, I need some expert help. Would some of you guys that know Jordans like the back of your hand be willing to help me out? I would appreciate it greatly, you don't even know how much. I have 14 days to return to Paypal. If they are real I will be very happy, if they are fake, I honestly will feel better because I will have clarity. I can send them back no problems. But I need to know.

I have them in hand as they arrived today and will be uploading many pictures. [In one post, like the rules say
happy.gif
]....help me out guys, any questions or any pics you need I will of course upload. Thank you so much in advance I really do appreciate it.

I will add that in my research I read that the red Jump Man tag is supposed to be the soft semi-bendable plastic, and not the hard plastic.

This tag is def. "soft" somewhat bendable plastic.

Sorry for the multiple posts,  but that one pic [the second one in this post] I forgot to make bigger.

Heal tab looks on point. I have a feeling these are legit, I was not impressed with this shoe at all. Thats my opinion, and I love 4s but I do not like these at all.

Thanks for the response Joe. Can you be more elaborate? What looks funny?

I got them from ebay seller: VIPEXCLUSIVES

He has 99.9% positive feedback, and until yesterday had 100% feedback at over 8000 transactions.

People say that doesn't mean anything and maybe it doesn't.

I can get my money back for 14 days from paypal if these are fake and would love to know what to do.

Thanks so much guys.

The stitching by the toe cap looks a lil off,there's a widow peak by the heal,not sure that could be QC,I'll get my pair tomorrow then I can really help u out,but try not to take my word for what I just said

Thanks again for the fast reply. Do me a favor and please do come back in here tomorrow after receiving your pair and let me know what you think.

With the feedback, and the shoes I saw I thought legit. After receiving I still thought legit, but I am far far from an expert.

Would sincerely appreciate some more opinions, I will be heading to bed soon and checking in the morning time. Thanks in advance to the community. I just really want to know what to do.

Of course I can! Thanks again for the response. Hopefully you have good news for me. Much appreciated.

Ricky, thank you very much for taking the time out and asking for the pic that you felt you needed to make the 100% claim.

Anyone else want to chime in here?

Would sincerely appreciate any more opinions on these shoes. Thank you so much NIKETALK community.

Hmm were good on the QC sticker

So I definitely appreciate that check.

Onto the waffle tabs, again im far far from an expert, but in my research I had done

. I've seen posts on NIKE TALK where people have different amount of dots on their waffle tab.

I think people look more for the quality of dots as in very bold, or very faint.

http://niketalk.com/t/581593/l-c-air-jordan-iv-toro/30

That post I believe says it.

Im not sure if RICKY, was looking for the quality or the # of dots, I would love for him to check back in here.

Again thank you. JOE

Back
Top Bottom