Air Jordan IV "UNC" PE

i am a huge UNC fan so..........................

i think this shoes is hard as nails .................................................................................peace23

Like the light blue nubuck. Dislike the argyle print midsole and heel tab.
Really man that's what makes it so UNC to me, understandable though I could see why some wouldn't like that. I'm definitely bias since I'm a huge fan.

Like the light blue nubuck. Dislike the argyle print midsole and heel tab.
Really man that's what makes it so UNC to me, understandable though I could see why some wouldn't like that. I'm definitely bias since I'm a huge fan.

They could've done a plain midsole and tab. With the flight tag replaced with a tar heel, that would have been nice colorblocking. It's too reminiscent of the p.e. 15s that released a few years back.

Would be nice if JB release that carolina blue cw...replace the argyle with the same dark blue on the tongue
pimp.gif

nice material/color combo but they screwed up the argyle placement makes the shoe look like amateur homemade customs or even fakes. What would have been better keep argyle to a minimum like just on the tongue/lining which they did and replace the jumpman logo with the tar heel logo. Same idea with the oregon 3s where they replaced the jumpman with the duck feet.

these look EXTREMELY thrown together. Like barely any thought went into them. not only do the netting, laces, etc look bad, but the practically thrown on logos and patterns look ridiculous imo

these look EXTREMELY thrown together. Like barely any thought went into them. not only do the netting, laces, etc look bad, but the practically thrown on logos and patterns look ridiculous imo

I would take a pair in a heartbeat in my size for anything less than 3 x retail of the aj4. Yes, the argyle and such is a little 'overdone", but I think the blue is amazing!!

:smokin

The heeltab should have been navy to match the color on the tongue. I like the argyle sockliner, but the midsole and heel look out of place.

Back
Top Bottom