Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry what I meant to say was what's so special about this cw not AJIV in general. I know it's one of the OG cw but it just doesn't look like it from that one teaser pic. Guess we will have to wait for more detailed pics to come out.

sorry what I meant to say was what's so special about this cw not AJIV in general. I know it's one of the OG cw but it just doesn't look like it from that one teaser pic. Guess we will have to wait for more detailed pics to come out.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Do The Right Thing
thank you!
I guess these white/cement has yet to be re-released. Hope JB doesn't mess these up cuz the speckles looked horrible from that teaser pic.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Do The Right Thing
thank you!
I guess these white/cement has yet to be re-released. Hope JB doesn't mess these up cuz the speckles looked horrible from that teaser pic.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I dont even know what to say.
30t6p3b.gif

word, Ninjas have waited 10 plus years since the last release and this is what you give us...

I remember there used to be petitions, can we get one going for a real pair of white/cement 4s
frown.gif
I say we do it. It's worth a shot at the very least. Gotta save my favorite Jordans.
frown.gif

I'm not too sure how to do it, but start it up. I'd be happy to be number two on the list, assuming you're number one.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I dont even know what to say.
30t6p3b.gif

word, Ninjas have waited 10 plus years since the last release and this is what you give us...

I remember there used to be petitions, can we get one going for a real pair of white/cement 4s
frown.gif
I say we do it. It's worth a shot at the very least. Gotta save my favorite Jordans.
frown.gif

I'm not too sure how to do it, but start it up. I'd be happy to be number two on the list, assuming you're number one.

They're hyped! Capiche?
Spoiler [+]
Unfortunately the same can't be said for the 2012 version
sick.gif

They're hyped! Capiche?
Spoiler [+]
Unfortunately the same can't be said for the 2012 version
sick.gif

I truly admire these but I'm still skeptical on whether or not to cop
I prefer the Black/Black-Cool Grey (Cookies & Cream) and its been floating around that they might get retroed in '12; any confirmation of this ??

I prefer the Black/Black-Cool Grey (Cookies & Cream) and its been floating around that they might get retroed in '12; any confirmation of this ??

this be my first purchase will jordan brand in a while
pimp.gif

all I want are these and chicago 10s

this be my first purchase will jordan brand in a while
pimp.gif

all I want are these and chicago 10s

Originally Posted by Rapasaurus

Really!?!?!? 
nerd.gif

I love those. Hope that its true. Although I wonder if they would still release with perf leather tongue and side panels.  These would look really weird to me with mesh.   

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom