Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long they have black peckles on that grey and using
Good leather i still buy them because my 99' retros
died and i dont have another pair of IV's in my
Collection.
I will wait for the final product to decide.

As long they have black peckles on that grey and using
Good leather i still buy them because my 99' retros
died and i dont have another pair of IV's in my
Collection.
I will wait for the final product to decide.

I know I'll probably buy. IV's are one of my fav. Havn't copped any since the military iv's dropped...

I know I'll probably buy. IV's are one of my fav. Havn't copped any since the military iv's dropped...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Everyone will cave in, just a matter of time.
laugh.gif
@ ppl tryna convince themselves not to cop 

I would cop these . I would rather like the wc its as close as we are going to get for now. Unless they chance the color remember these are samples. Jb could change it .

I would cop these . I would rather like the wc its as close as we are going to get for now. Unless they chance the color remember these are samples. Jb could change it .

I keep having the feeling these will stay the same color as the samples. Wouldn't b surprised if jb did some cement iv pack next year packaging both white and black cements together like last year's infared vi package. Still think the military blue iv's that come out later in 2012 will have better quality than these.

I keep having the feeling these will stay the same color as the samples. Wouldn't b surprised if jb did some cement iv pack next year packaging both white and black cements together like last year's infared vi package. Still think the military blue iv's that come out later in 2012 will have better quality than these.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

these are horrible, so far from what I have seen.
If these retro like they have been shown in pictures I WILL pass.
It'll be really easy as a matter of fact. I'll just sit back and watch all the sneakerheads (hypebeasts) buy these because they're J's. Also will watch resellers buy up stock to list them at $250 but only get about $180 to $190 thus only making about $7- $17, Minus shipping and 4% if it's not a meetup.

JB I'm done with you guys, go ahead and keep manipulating and screwing over your customers and enthusiasts, the very ones that, made you what you are today.
THIS.  It will be an easy pass.  Plus, knowing JB, they'll just release something closer to the real thing a few months later so you get stuck copping both pairs.  Look how they did with the varsity red 6s.  Honestly, you just have to be patient and only cop what you really want.  Let the beasts cop these imitations.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

these are horrible, so far from what I have seen.
If these retro like they have been shown in pictures I WILL pass.
It'll be really easy as a matter of fact. I'll just sit back and watch all the sneakerheads (hypebeasts) buy these because they're J's. Also will watch resellers buy up stock to list them at $250 but only get about $180 to $190 thus only making about $7- $17, Minus shipping and 4% if it's not a meetup.

JB I'm done with you guys, go ahead and keep manipulating and screwing over your customers and enthusiasts, the very ones that, made you what you are today.
THIS.  It will be an easy pass.  Plus, knowing JB, they'll just release something closer to the real thing a few months later so you get stuck copping both pairs.  Look how they did with the varsity red 6s.  Honestly, you just have to be patient and only cop what you really want.  Let the beasts cop these imitations.

Originally Posted by j4ck

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Easy pass for me. Passed up on true blues, will pass on black 3's, and will pass on these. Unlike those 4's that will be dropping, I don't crack so easy.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Easy pass for me. Passed up on true blues, will pass on black 3's, and will pass on these. Unlike those 4's that will be dropping, I don't crack so easy.

Originally Posted by gentry187

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
QFMFT! I WILL not cop unless they use the same materials as the '99 or atleast make them good quality.

Originally Posted by gentry187

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
QFMFT! I WILL not cop unless they use the same materials as the '99 or atleast make them good quality.

I think that these are too good to pass up if JB fixes the cracking problem, but that will never happen. The only jordans i have bought retail for $160 were playoff XIII's and at least they were worth it!

I think that these are too good to pass up if JB fixes the cracking problem, but that will never happen. The only jordans i have bought retail for $160 were playoff XIII's and at least they were worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom