Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by sikaDEnyAAVerage

To me, go a half size up for the snug fit.

you sure you didn't mean go a half size down?

every jordan release since the flint 13's in 2010 have fit big imo.

Why are people like you so stupid?
We all have different feet, I will also go a .5 up.

mad.gif

Your kinda talking crazy homie...Proto isn't stupid for his response...your mans comment doesn't make sense....

If you want something SNUG that generally means a SMALLER size then you would normally wear correct??? If you want something with a tailored fit you have it taken IN not let out...having different feet should have nothing to do with fit...snug=smaller size / loose=larger size..unless your feet grow in opposite directions...lol

LOL!
laugh.gif

i'm stupid for realizing he prolly misspoke and meant to size down since he said "snug" (like Ayipapi said)...

and i'm stupid for stating the general consensus that jordan releases over the last year or two have been fitting big (it's not just opinion, it's fact. for instance, my '05 size 12 of flint 13's fits a LOT more snug than my size 12 of '10 flint 13's)...

ok...

go sit down dude... stop being so mad...
laugh.gif

LOL!
laugh.gif

i'm stupid for realizing he prolly misspoke and meant to size down since he said "snug" (like Ayipapi said)...

and i'm stupid for stating the general consensus that jordan releases over the last year or two have been fitting big (it's not just opinion, it's fact. for instance, my '05 size 12 of flint 13's fits a LOT more snug than my size 12 of '10 flint 13's)...

ok...

go sit down dude... stop being so mad...
laugh.gif

WOW black air sole chambers? are you *!$%!@* kidding me??? stupid *!$%!@* morons at JB... oh well more for you guys...

WOW black air sole chambers? are you *!$%!@* kidding me??? stupid *!$%!@* morons at JB... oh well more for you guys...

This is me wearing my pair today. They're comfy as heck. To me, go a half size up for the snug fit. 

Another thing i noticed is that theres no paint on the midsoles so there can't be any paint chipping. its just like the 99' midsoles

So, are you telling me they dyed the midsoles this time?  My CDP IV's look like they got dandruff they chip so bad...
30t6p3b.gif

Please tell me we have dyed midsoles on these.  If this is true, I'll feel better overlooking the dreaded black air unit 
indifferent.gif

This is me wearing my pair today. They're comfy as heck. To me, go a half size up for the snug fit. 

Another thing i noticed is that theres no paint on the midsoles so there can't be any paint chipping. its just like the 99' midsoles

So, are you telling me they dyed the midsoles this time?  My CDP IV's look like they got dandruff they chip so bad...
30t6p3b.gif

Please tell me we have dyed midsoles on these.  If this is true, I'll feel better overlooking the dreaded black air unit 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
They have dyed midsoles lol I was shocked when I saw it as well

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
If this is true that is great news for those copping.  Too bad they didn't do this with the current III's.

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
If this is true that is great news for those copping.  Too bad they didn't do this with the current III's.

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
WOW..they finally went back to dyed midsoles 
eek.gif

I knew the finish of the midsole color looked matte, but I thought it was because they used matte finish. This has to be the first shoe with a dyed midsole in like 10 years. If this is really true, these white cement IVs will be built to last 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
WOW..they finally went back to dyed midsoles 
eek.gif

I knew the finish of the midsole color looked matte, but I thought it was because they used matte finish. This has to be the first shoe with a dyed midsole in like 10 years. If this is really true, these white cement IVs will be built to last 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CAN YOU POST UP CLOSE PICS OF THE MIDSOLE SO WE CAN ALL LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH YOU FOR THE TIME BEING.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CAN YOU POST UP CLOSE PICS OF THE MIDSOLE SO WE CAN ALL LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH YOU FOR THE TIME BEING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom