Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else see how off the strap is in those pics posted above. I know some can be anal on quality but overall we all know that we'll still copp these no matter what.

Did anyone else see how off the strap is in those pics posted above. I know some can be anal on quality but overall we all know that we'll still copp these no matter what.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

I haven't read one thing in this thread. Can someone please give me an estimated release date and retail price? Thanks guys.

the rd is 2/18/12 & i think the retail is $160 before taxes.......
Thank you sir. A day before my birthday
pimp.gif
. I gotta cop these since I just got screwed on the Chicago X's
mad.gif

I haven't read one thing in this thread. Can someone please give me an estimated release date and retail price? Thanks guys.

pimp.gif
mad.gif

pimp.gif
mad.gif

that sucks man im so lucky i got the last chicago X's in my size are people behind me were pist!

pimp.gif
mad.gif

that sucks man im so lucky i got the last chicago X's in my size are people behind me were pist!

i got a special 15% off Nike.com from a complaint awhile ago. gonna be used on 3 pairs hopefully.

i got a special 15% off Nike.com from a complaint awhile ago. gonna be used on 3 pairs hopefully.

The more real world pics I see of these, the less I want them.  
ohwell.gif
  Underwhelmed.  Besides the obvious differences, something about them just seems.......off.  
I guess I'll wait to see them in person before I decide though....could just be the pics.    

The more real world pics I see of these, the less I want them.  
ohwell.gif
  Underwhelmed.  Besides the obvious differences, something about them just seems.......off.  
I guess I'll wait to see them in person before I decide though....could just be the pics.    

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

30t6p3b.gif
What'd binye say? Banneds coming down for the simplest of things.

It wasn't quite simple....it was a racist comment that I'm sure Binye knew would rub someone the wrong way.
Actually Binye made some pretty off the wall comments and had sex toys in some of his pics. I'm surprised it didn't come sooner 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

It wasn't quite simple....it was a racist comment that I'm sure Binye knew would rub someone the wrong way.
Actually Binye made some pretty off the wall comments and had sex toys in some of his pics. I'm surprised it didn't come sooner 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Dang.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Dang.
30t6p3b.gif

Some more pics(NOT MINE)..I think the most detailed so far !!!
Awesome toe box leather cut (
smile.gif
) nice side stiching in one shoe...bad in the other, midsoles looks dyed , leather generaly looks OK ...
ENJOY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some more pics(NOT MINE)..I think the most detailed so far !!!
Awesome toe box leather cut (
smile.gif
) nice side stiching in one shoe...bad in the other, midsoles looks dyed , leather generaly looks OK ...
ENJOY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow, thanks for the great detailed pics above!
Im really not liking the inconsistent side stitching from one shoe to the other, especially since I already have concerns about the shape/toe-box

Quick question: Is the Hang tag confirmed?

Wow, thanks for the great detailed pics above!
Im really not liking the inconsistent side stitching from one shoe to the other, especially since I already have concerns about the shape/toe-box

Quick question: Is the Hang tag confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom