Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of my pairs of 99's are still wearable with no cracking, just increasingly cloudy air pockets.  
I'm going to buy two pair of the 2012 re-retros to have once these midsoles finally crumble.

Supermanblue79... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the midsoles are dyed... at least that's what someone who already has a pair told me.... need me a pair of these

the midsoles are dyed... at least that's what someone who already has a pair told me.... need me a pair of these

I saw the GS version in person the other day and the midsole was definitely painted, but it seemed to be a thinner coat of compared to recent IVs and IIIs.

I saw the GS version in person the other day and the midsole was definitely painted, but it seemed to be a thinner coat of compared to recent IVs and IIIs.

people actually plan on camping for these smh

gotta blame the concord release , consider these after shocks

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

All of my pairs of 99's are still wearable with no cracking, just increasingly cloudy air pockets.  
I'm going to buy two pair of the 2012 re-retros to have once these midsoles finally crumble.
79226e836921dfcf815e2b7d97841f490d26b63d.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

79226e836921dfcf815e2b7d97841f490d26b63d.gif

Originally Posted by terx

homie this aint an after shock and has absolutley nothing to do with the concords.

these are highly anticipated and looks like Jordan actually used good quality and made them much better than we expected.

people will go crazy for these so if you sleep expect to pay high reseller prices.

Originally Posted by terx

homie this aint an after shock and has absolutley nothing to do with the concords.

these are highly anticipated and looks like Jordan actually used good quality and made them much better than we expected.

people will go crazy for these so if you sleep expect to pay high reseller prices.

Originally Posted by ajbk4life1

Your avy is
pimp.gif

I saw them in person today and almost made me do a backflip even though I can't, or else if I do, my titanium plate and screws will break or move out of place
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ajbk4life1

Your avy is
pimp.gif

I saw them in person today and almost made me do a backflip even though I can't, or else if I do, my titanium plate and screws will break or move out of place
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom