Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

What are the "proper steps" to making sure i copp from NDC?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Overall I think some peoples comments could maybe be a little less negative. I know Ive been guilty of bashing on the banana toe quite a bit.
But all this talk of "let the kids like the new shoe if they want" "I dont care about quality cause this is my only option" "Dont post in here if your just gonna hate" is getting ridiculous. Yall sound real frail..

There would be no point in Niketalk if old heads or people with knowledge/experience couldnt share their opinions on a new shoe, especially if that shoe was a legend being made in an inferior way. 

If the new kids today dont care about what the original shoes were like, then they dont really care about the shoes at all. 

Does that mean you cant cop? No, of course not, cop if you want, but dont get upset if someone who knows what theyre talking about says these are jacked

With that said, Im still gonna get 1 pair, 

but I know it will be bittersweet every time I put them on my feet,  cause Ill know how much better they could have been...

Overall I think some peoples comments could maybe be a little less negative. I know Ive been guilty of bashing on the banana toe quite a bit.
But all this talk of "let the kids like the new shoe if they want" "I dont care about quality cause this is my only option" "Dont post in here if your just gonna hate" is getting ridiculous. Yall sound real frail..

There would be no point in Niketalk if old heads or people with knowledge/experience couldnt share their opinions on a new shoe, especially if that shoe was a legend being made in an inferior way. 

If the new kids today dont care about what the original shoes were like, then they dont really care about the shoes at all. 

Does that mean you cant cop? No, of course not, cop if you want, but dont get upset if someone who knows what theyre talking about says these are jacked

With that said, Im still gonna get 1 pair, 

but I know it will be bittersweet every time I put them on my feet,  cause Ill know how much better they could have been...

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by stahnskiOHHH

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

QFT. My '99s are already cracked but i still wear them from time to time and they still look clean. I really need a replacement pair and send the '99s to retirement.

I feel your pain

5flw76.jpg
Lets say that in ten years you will be able to still wear the 2012 retro without fear of crumbling...........does that mean the 2012 is better quality???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Blasphemy right?!?!?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Everyone keeps making the claim that the 99's are so great and quality isnt what it used to be and yet everyone can admit that finding a 99 pair thats wearable is impossible and yet they are put on a pedestal for top notch quality??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  You can still find wearable V's from 99, and a bunch of other J's from the 90's that are still wearable.  I understand it has to do with the construction of the shoe and the air bag but still, its not the only J with this sort of build.  Give your heads a shake people, they have never been top quality sneakers buy your definitions so give it up please........and btw Im almost 30 and old enough to know the diff between todays and yesterdays J's

With that being said, 2 pairs minimum of these inferior quality retros
happy.gif
I know what you mean. Exactly why I'm getting myself a pair as well.

QFT. My '99s are already cracked but i still wear them from time to time and they still look clean. I really need a replacement pair and send the '99s to retirement.

I feel your pain

5flw76.jpg
Lets say that in ten years you will be able to still wear the 2012 retro without fear of crumbling...........does that mean the 2012 is better quality???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Blasphemy right?!?!?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Everyone keeps making the claim that the 99's are so great and quality isnt what it used to be and yet everyone can admit that finding a 99 pair thats wearable is impossible and yet they are put on a pedestal for top notch quality??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  You can still find wearable V's from 99, and a bunch of other J's from the 90's that are still wearable.  I understand it has to do with the construction of the shoe and the air bag but still, its not the only J with this sort of build.  Give your heads a shake people, they have never been top quality sneakers buy your definitions so give it up please........and btw Im almost 30 and old enough to know the diff between todays and yesterdays J's

happy.gif

I feel your pain

5flw76.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Blasphemy right?!?!?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

happy.gif

Originally Posted by DCmetroArea

Alot of people dont know that keeping shoes with that spongy foam midsole on ice is the worst thing you can do. The midsole dries out from lack of moisture and then when you finally wear them after 8+ years, they crumble. for those who wanna keep pairs on ice, you will prolong the

Alot of people dont know that keeping shoes with that spongy foam midsole on ice is the worst thing you can do. The midsole dries out from lack of moisture and then when you finally wear them after 8+ years, they crumble. for those who wanna keep pairs on ice, you will prolong the

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom