Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Got mine last week....

Definitely will be getting another pair or two. I've been waiting for these to release since I passed on them for the black/reds in 1993.

I'm glad they didn't butcher these by adding the blue on the tongue. I can live with the brighter blue even the #23 on the back..

pimp.gif

i cant wait to cop these. i will be rocking them on rd. by the way, what does smh mean? i figured out most of the nt acronyms but havent figured out what smh means.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i cant wait to cop these. i will be rocking them on rd. by the way, what does smh mean? i figured out most of the nt acronyms but havent figured out what smh means.

shaking my head

ijapino wrote:
Got mine last week....

Definitely will be getting another pair or two. I've been waiting for these to release since I passed on them for the black/reds in 1993.

I'm glad they didn't butcher these by adding the blue on the tongue. I can live with the brighter blue even the #23 on the back..

Can't wait to get my hands on these BAD BOYZ....should be getting mine a week before the 29th through Windy City Sole....$170!

Originally Posted by pay jape

are these still coming out the 29th? people are saying they are going to release in june...

I'M STARTING TO THINK THE SAME THING. COUPLE FINISHLINES AND FOOTLOCKERS I WENT TO DOWN HERE HAVE GOTTEN IN THEIR SHIPMENT OF 2'S BUT THESE SUPPOSEDLY RELEASE A WEEK LATER AND NONE HAVE THEIR SHIPMENT. THEY ALL TELL ME THAT THEY HAVE BEEN PUSHED BACK INTO JUNE.

i just checked the jumpman23.com website and the rd for these is still 5/29/10. that is real close to june , just 3 days away, so im sure these will still release this month.

Man Can't wait for these to drop! But Hopefully they don't sell out, went on a Play Cloths and Polo Shopping spree... SMH

Originally Posted by ijapino

Got mine last week....

ijapino, hows the quality on these? is that smooth leather pretty much the same as what they use on most of the V's?

these suppose to be GR? wonder if i can wait it out to get a disco on em, what you guys think.

IMO these r the best release of 2010 up to this point..well as far as jordan goes..hope quality is atleast as good as the cdp 9

I've only worn them once, but so far I'm pleased with them. There hasn't been any noticeable cracking and no creases....

Originally Posted by juwash21

i thought they changed it from powder blue now its university blue
They did...

It's another example of how nicknames can confuse people. I'm guilty of calling these "powders" myself, even though the color is "university". The originals blue color wasn't as bright.

i gta admit, these look nice. always been one of the only IX's ive been interested in.

the tongue pops it off imo, if it were white, or the MR. T looking sample, theyd be watever.

only thing is im worried they might be too bulky, remember i tried on the 2004 white/blk/red pair and they lookd like Moon Boots on my feet! haha, still remember i copped em, and then returned them for some all white MID af1's....

those were the days when AF1's sold out everywhere.... still SMH @ myself for that move! haha

just copped a size 11 on sneakerpost for 180 shipped. retail will be 163 after tax so i dont mind dropping an extra 17 to get them 2 weeks early. i didnt even think of looking for a coupon code for sneakerpost but im sure there are some.

Back
Top Bottom