Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Quick question (not sizing or retail price or rd)

I remember when the pics leaked the tongue was all black

and then i seen the footlocker unlocked pics

and on the tongue there was a university blue colored single stipe going all the way down it.

That really threw me off.

Now im seeing pics of peoples pickups and it is back to all black?

Whats goping on?

The ones that release on the 29th have the stripe or the all black tongue?

Thanks in advance.

^^^Footlocker unlocked pics were just samples. They had everyone thinking that these were releasing with that blue T on the tounge but they will be releasing without the blue T. I was freaking out too bro
laugh.gif
i wouldve gladly passed if they would have been released with that blue T

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Quick question (not sizing or retail price or rd)

I remember when the pics leaked the tongue was all black

and then i seen the footlocker unlocked pics

and on the tongue there was a university blue colored single stipe going all the way down it.

That really threw me off.

Now im seeing pics of peoples pickups and it is back to all black?

Whats goping on?

The ones that release on the 29th have the stripe or the all black tongue?

Thanks in advance.

mine have no stripe and the ones i have seen in store have no stripe. jumpman23.com usually shows final production.

picked up my pair earlier today for retail + tax.NYC nters, theres a couple stores on fordham with them right now. i copped mine for retail at a spot along the concourse across the street from subways.

pretty fresh but im gonna pass. they would just sit in my closet. dont think id wear em much

Originally Posted by 310HxA

THOSE OF YOU THAT WANT TO COP UNDER RETAIL ON RD
Eastbay is having a 20% off on Gift Cards of $10-$500. You can buy a gift card of $150 and you will only be paying $120 for it. Then just use the giftcard to buy these bad boys plus the free shipping code they have at the top of their website (if they have it) and BAM!  $120 shipped 
pimp.gif
...It's better than paying $160somthing after taxes. (You can also do this on anything in that website or any future releases, that is until the 20% off gift card sale is over)

link?
i dont see...

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by 310HxA

THOSE OF YOU THAT WANT TO COP UNDER RETAIL ON RD
Eastbay is having a 20% off on Gift Cards of $10-$500. You can buy a gift card of $150 and you will only be paying $120 for it. Then just use the giftcard to buy these bad boys plus the free shipping code they have at the top of their website (if they have it) and BAM!  $120 shipped 
pimp.gif
...It's better than paying $160somthing after taxes. (You can also do this on anything in that website or any future releases, that is until the 20% off gift card sale is over)

link?
i dont see...

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...er-_-Button-_-Giftcards/

Back
Top Bottom