Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

everyone thinks these shoes are dope now, but someone will come and chime in and complain about something then everyone is gonna jump off the band wagon... you guys watch

JB executed these well and didn't mess it, I am really liking the little additions they made on them. I will def. be thinking about getting these when they come out at the end of May!

I approve at this point. The 2002 Retros were $124.99 so let's see what the price gouge will be then I'll make my decision

These over Charcoals is what I'm thinking. And I had the OG Charcoal IX. Built to last, it was. Hope the 2010 Retro will stand the test of time

grin.gif

I think we all should wait for more images to surface.

As stated before many times, MarqueeSole's pictures almost always makes any sneaker look good.

def one of the hottest shoes of the year

bringing back the good old days..............................................................peace

Originally Posted by Agent0024

I approve at this point. The 2002 Retros were $124.99 so let's see what the price gouge will be then I'll make my decision

These over Charcoals is what I'm thinking. And I had the OG Charcoal IX. Built to last, it was. Hope the 2010 Retro will stand the test of time

grin.gif
I think all IX's are going to be $150 this year bro

yeah, not a fan of the ix... but these are powdery... i wonder if they'll sell well? do people outside of NT care about their og status? they could just sit on shelves..

Originally Posted by Juice8732

yeah, not a fan of the ix... but these are powdery... i wonder if they'll sell well? do people outside of NT care about their og status? they could just sit on shelves..
They WILL sell like hotcakes--both these and the Charcoals.  I plan on getting both, and I don't like IXs much.  
Crazy these are releasing along with more IXs, XIs, and VIs I love.  Even the 2010s are good.  Damn JB has sucked me back in. 
indifferent.gif

tired.gif

embarassed.gif

happy.gif

Finally those are being retro-ed. Thats one of the few Jordans I would still wake up early on a Saturday for.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

nice.....too bad that midsole paint is gonna be cooked
i HOPPPPPPPPE that JB solved da paint cracking with this model..usually they don't crack with da paint is glossy finished

like da lowtops..none of those have cracked on me.

Back
Top Bottom