Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Got mine today from GOTTABDASHOES.. He is 100 legit..Good communication good shipping..on to the pics..

Buy a GC for $150 and you get 20% off so it comes to like $120
happy.gif
. I think you can do bing cashback too, but I don't know how. Anyone mind explaining?

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Got mine today from GOTTABDASHOES.. He is 100 legit..Good communication good shipping..on to the pics..

Appreciate that, my dude. Glad I'm able to provide what you guys want.
happy.gif

Mine came in a week ago today.  I've been wearing mine almost every day since then.  Quality is good.  And the toebox is solid.  No creases!

This is one Jordan retro actually worth picking up...so nice for summer....
pimp.gif

it'll be nice to break out some UNC gear....even after this past years let down...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by justinsan

im a fan on facebook of NTLV and they announced that the powder blues will be dropping for $120.

Check that page out again homie. It says $150. It's the Melo's below them that are $120.

awww nevermind they updated their status and edited price to $150. had my hopes up... still getting these nonetheless

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Picked mine up last night..
pimp.gif

nice pics man! the more pics I see of these the better they look, I want to see these in person, considering copping.  I like the black 23 on the back

Hopefully these will sit for a minute... I would like to get a few more pairs on the discount, one of my all time favorite's.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^Highly doubtful that this shoe sits. Good luck.
Co-sign. Before I would have said they would sit, but after the XIs and even the IIs(chocked) selling out, I think these will sell.

Back
Top Bottom