Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Copped off Eastbay with my gift card from last week and free shipping. It took about 48 hours for me to receive it, the card.

smh.gif
@ Nike/Swoosh putting a 1 pair limit on these.

Double shipping
sick.gif

$107
smokin.gif

Debating on getting a second pair.

NDC was great for this one.
25ow2tu.jpg

...as well as the product voucher for my "defected" hyperdunks
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

love that ndc limited to one pair
Yup, I was on the fence about getting one or two pairs.

1 pair limit made it easy.  Even at a deep discount, don't want to pay for double shipping.

Plus, there's a big Banana Republic sale so I need to diversify my clothing/shoe budget
laugh.gif

who else is on eastbays mailing list and you get the email regarding these and the headline of the email says "New Jordan kicks to cop: the Jordan Retro 9 and Jordan Melo" for them to say cop makes me not want to say that word period
laugh.gif

I would have gotten them but my local spot only got the kids sizes..there waiting on the mens shipment..so I went ahead and scooped the 2's up..and I won't be able to get a pair next week cause of rent..I never order online..so I think these might stick around were I live until then

Just ordered my 1st pair off easybay now lets hope I can scoop my second pair at the kenwood mall tomorrow.

Just got mine off Eastbay with the GC mad difficult for no reason, i'm happy though I dont have to wait any longer..
pimp.gif

Glad they where still up when I got home. Been busy with family graduations

I was finally able to place my orders. Still mad how SWOOSH did me on the IIs last weekend
mad.gif

YO! ^ Probably got 12 and 2 employees already set claim to them. With 12 pair, they can only get 2 pair on employee discount. So I'm pretty sure that's what it is. DF!!!

copped off swoosh...FTW..90 bucks....these are classics... you cant beat it. now its on to the BIN 9s !!!!!

Iron Man- swoosh did that for the IIs also from what Ive been told. just cop 1 later on cause these aren't going anywhere,atleast not right now.

RICO- IIs sold out a few sizes but n now they're back up FSR.

good to see people copping these. even x2
pimp.gif
and smart moves by people buying eastbay GCs for 20% off and others getting free shipping. free is always nice
pimp.gif

on to red VIs and citrus IXs
devil.gif
it'll be just as easy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

smart moves by people buying eastbay GCs for 20% off and others getting free shipping. free is always nice
pimp.gif
I was real happy to get the 20% off AND free shipping on Eastbay.  So glad I didn't pay preorder prices.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom