Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Originally Posted by jcliz

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

smart moves by people buying eastbay GCs for 20% off and others getting free shipping. free is always nice
pimp.gif
I was real happy to get the 20% off AND free shipping on Eastbay.  So glad I didn't pay preorder prices.
smokin.gif
same here. Will get these for cheaper than swoosh price in the end after all math calculated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Did these sell out on eastbay?
Some of the sizes have sold out, while other sizes are getting close to selling out.  Our website should update later today showing which sizes are left in stock.

EastbayRep - Ray

just copped the gift card Eastbay
some of u guys stated that it took 48 hours 2 receive the email?
dam im hoping they still got my size on monday

So I saved up for over a month to buy these!

I get to my local champs at 7:30 and I am the first one there, so they open at 8:30 and ask for my size they bring them out and when I looked them over they were creased really badly. So she brings me out the second pair and after looking them over they look pretty good, so I buy them.

So when I got home I loosed up the laces and WHAT DO I FIND A TEAR along the sock liner! I just called them and they said that they will let me return them! I am really upset since I have also been a fan of this shoe!
ohwell.gif

I mean I can live with not the greatest leather, or a bad stitch! But a tear at least 2 cm  long!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

RICO- IIs sold out a few sizes but n now they're back up FSR. 

WOW
eek.gif
...  thanks for the heads up. Ill place my order once I get back home FOR SURE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thank you.

Grabbed mine this morning from FNL. Walked in and there was only ONE cat waiting for the gates to open:lol:{

They are actually nicer than when I saw them last week. Might rock em right away

nice easy cop from my local champs this morning , and now my pockets are on a much needed vacation until september when i get my charcoals

Easy pickup this morning got to my local hibbetts and rung the door buzzer went in without any fanfare. Shoes look great but the box is oversized like the Sj. I guess Jb was to cheap to make boxes for anything past 12 and threw all 13s and up in the sz 16 boxes smh. But overall nice purchase. I'll post pics after the nap.

I'm sitting out front of Niketown in Denver right now...there are 6 people including myself....I totally forgot about these dropping...so I"m just going to wait til they open...

got my 10.5 for $120 this morning at my local spot
pimp.gif
 thought about getting the last pair of 10.5 but decided not to
tired.gif
 overall iam very pleased with the quality of this shoe
pimp.gif

So I pick up my pair from Footaction... When I get home I open the box and thats when I realized that there was no "23" stitched on the back of the shoe. Anyone elses like this?

JK!!
roll.gif

Thought it was weird when I was walking around by myself 10 mins before the mall opened... Footlocker NO, Champs NO, Olympia NO, Finishline NO... leave Eblens (local clothing/shoe store) NO but our Providence location (50 mins away) has them. I'm smh for wasting my free time before work driving to these places when I could of just ordered them online last night. I come home FNL.com has every size (needed 110 for the 20 gift certificate) and just copped. Now I have to go to work and I'm upset because my dog scuffed my back up pair of Oreo IVs. UGHHHHH

Yeah a lot of spots in my area (Lehigh Valley, PA) didn't even have them in stock AT ALL. Thought that was strange for a new Jordan release. And the only 2 places that had them (Foot Locker and Champs) didn't have them in a size 14, the biggest was 13. So I was stuck ordering my size 14 off Eastbay this morning....still an easy cop at 11am today.

I'm glad people are getting them...it's a nice shoe really. I had 2 pairs on a steep discount for about a week now..but they're definitely worth it...congrats to everyone.
smile.gif

I think these may be a Limited GR or something cause these are available online but not a lot of stores around my way got these. Of about 7 stores that carries J's 2 got these, and only Hibbetts got close to a FSR and they got about 16 pair, It seems like with every release the number of pair shrink along with the number of stores receiving them. I guess Gentry wasn't lying when he said Jordans would be harder to get.

these must be a limited GR , i went to big stores in dallas and most of the sizes were almost gone .

got lucky and got a clean pair of sz 11s first jordan in a long time that i thought i might not get for sleeping .

i had to drive like 15 miles to get these. first footlocker said the only footlockers to get them were the 2 house of hoops. i got the last size 12. not sure about other stores though since i had to use a footlocker giftcard though.

These sold out where im at. Went a few minutes ago and bought the last 9.5 These are selling well. Wont be around in a week or two

So I just copped from niketown denver and I also just0walked away with the new melos that he signed ahahahah......WIN

Just copped my pair here in Houston. I love these IXs. Now I'll wait for the Flint XIIIs to drop.

Back
Top Bottom