Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Originally Posted by Willmatic78

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Those of you that have worn these a few times. Do they crease easily?
Nope.  I've worn mine at least 5 or 6 times now and the toe box is still cool.

I've had mine since May 5th and have worn them probably about 15 times....AND THEY STILL LOOK GOOD! Very minimal creasing whatsoever! These and the Pippen I's are at the top of my 2010 list for best released kicks so far.

i hope to get a pair this coming weekend. i've been broke for the past couple of days. hopefully, they'll still be available at my local footlocker.

Originally Posted by ijapino

I've had mine since May 5th and have worn them probably about 15 times....AND THEY STILL LOOK GOOD! Very minimal creasing whatsoever! These and the Pippen I's are at the top of my 2010 list for best released kicks so far.
Thanx fam. I was thinking about getting some force fields for these but now that i know the toebox is pretty durable then ill just save the $10 
smile.gif

Just seen these today in person for the 1st time .... 
pimp.gif

Yall trippin if you hatin on these shoes.

They are SEXY, thats for sure.

Still sitting in stores here in NY..

Must say, every damn pair (few) in my sizes were flawed.. Dirty front toe already, extra blue paint specs and lines randomly on shoe sole and leather, one pair even had the grey glue line like the sole was detaching a bit...

Not to mention, how do you guy's say these are comfy? I tried them on and their is 0, absolutely NO cushioning what so ever??!? They feel like i'm walking barefoot compared to my cool grey 9's or any other 9's I have!

I actually really like these IX's and im not a big fan of IX's.They just look so clean and are soo comfortable. Even if its not "Powder Blue" it still a really great shoe.Retros aren't made to be EXACTLY the same anymore so I wont complain about that. Definitely my favorite colorway of the 9's.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Thanx fam. I was thinking about getting some force fields for these but now that i know the toebox is pretty durable then ill just save the $10 
smile.gif
I use force fields on all my shoes...peace of mind I guess...

i tried these on over the weekend and wasn't really feeling them... passed... ill wait for the black/citrus ix

these sold out in Atlanta. I can't find my size anywhere. I didnt think they would fly off the shelves down here so I slept on them this weekend...

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by eltouha

damn beastbay and their exclusions to discount codes. screwed me with these and the 2's. aint copped and now probably won't.

We
are very sorry, to hear your frustration.
frown.gif

Unfortunately, when items are excluded from discount, this a decision made by
our manufacture, not our company.

We are in fact still running our 20% off Gift Cards promotional yet, just use promotion code IPEBT2TP
(expiring 6/11/10), you can use the discounted Gift Card to then purchase items that are excluded from discount.

Also, when
you use a discounted Gift Card as above, that means you can then also, apply a
free shipping promotional code such as, orders over $75 ship free promotional
code LKS1T675 (expiring 7/3/10).

I
haven't done the math on this but this should save you around the same amount
of money, if not more.
smokin.gif

I hope this helps you out!

EastbayRep – Paul   

yeah not for us overseas. all the best deals are stateside and we simply pay through the teeth or miss out. i did get a gift card but then noticed the lack of further discount. these shoes aren't cheap and i have a strict budget. thanks for your attempt to help, but i've had to go with other options. no IX's for me this year
frown.gif
maybe i'll pick up a pair on sale in '11.

Back
Top Bottom