Air Jordan IX Black/Photo Blue... first pics via Modernnotoriety.com

Ahhh ok.
It was a manufacturing mishap.
Was wondering what would possess them to make such a drastic change for the worse.
Now those white soles will be purchased.

:rofl:

Should be interesting to see how this one unfolds.  Straight to outlets?  Maybe they'll just drop them anyways like the Kobe draft days from a few years back.

Great post.

Yeah, I'll be interested to see how Jordan rebrands and distributes this product. Like I wrote in the story, it's just too many pairs to physically destroy so most likely they will re-burn the style code and sell them as a new color style. Maybe they do something else now that this story is out. Ha. But as you see both versions of the Photo Blue 9 out there in the marketplace, now you know the reason why....

personally i think they both look pretty bad. Good luck to those who want a particular color outsole though.

Like the white soles but this is a discount purchase all that extra blue stitching is unnecessary
mean.gif

In my perfect world they'd QS the black sole ones the same day the GR'd the Whites so I could get my 2-3 prs while everyone else is fighting over the limited bottoms.

Damn, they're growing on me. The mishap pair looks dope though. I want to see them w black stitching though.

JB must be so relieved they messed up this shoe up instead of Bred 11s, Cement 4s, CG and Olive 9s, and Raptors

White soles yes will b copped
Black soles looks better in recent pix then the initial ones

Yea Im sure the black sole wil prob be an outlets release. Not really a fan of either cuz of the blue stitching tho.

Might pass on these for the orlando air pennys that come out on november but i'll see wat happens towards the release

Last edited:
EXCLUSIVE: Jordan Brand's China Factory Screwed Up 10,000 Pairs ($1 Million) Of Air Jordan 9 Photo Blues. That's why there's both black sole and white sole versions floating out there:
http://counterkicks.com/2012/08/exclusive-what-will-jordan-brand-do-with-these-10000-air-jordan-9s-their-china-factory....

If you want a detailed read at Air Jordan Retro production numbers, shoe dealings with the factories, and an analysis of the almost $1 million dollars worth of product the factory flubbed on AJ9, read this now: http://counterkicks.com/2012/08/exclusive-what-will-jordan-brand-do-with-these-10000-air-jordan-9s-their-china-factory....
When you see the black soles out in the marketplace, you'll know why...
damn how many pairs does  JB normally release for a general release?  

id take the blk sole before the white sole..... color in all the blue & have all black ninas :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom