http://marqueesole.com/php/client/product.php?id=306#

ajixuniwhtm1m.jpg

ajixuniwhtm2m.jpg

ajixuniwhtm3m.jpg

ajixuniwhtm4m.jpg

ajixuniwhtm5m.jpg

Sneakernews

not-uni-blue-IX-1-570x671.jpg
Sneaker Con just wrapped up but don’t even think about resting for even one second, because we just got some more sneak peeks from Marquee Sole in our Sneaker News Blogs section. Many of you are looking forward to this coming Saturday’s release of the “Powder

Would've liked to see them with white laces (maybe included?) to set that contrast on the upper, Jumpman on the heel in uni blue wouldn't have hurt either....but pretty nice...wonder what's the story with the logo as someone above said...

what is this? a version of the flips for the IXs? (if ya remember the flips for the IIIs

the heart/basketball looking logo is fresh. but i wouldn't wear these unless i played for unc. reebok tried this with the carolina-based questions and those were not hot...these aren't either. put the dope logo on something else plz

I have a feeling this is how JB will try to get people to pick up all the releases. They slipped 25 special Anniversary XIs, now these have hit the web without any word on the significance, also similar to the previously seen IX that are reversed. Is this how they're going to get us all, starting a chase for some Hyperstrike mixed in with a GR or QS?

interesting, you know the heart logo for "NBA Cares" is that similar to that on the back of these IX's, maybe some sort of PE

Back
Top Bottom