Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

And they finally "fixed" the bottom eyelet for the laces but I imagine there will be complaints if they end up scuffing the toebox. Hard to make everyone happy.

OG 7 toe box is so compact. Looks so sick. But retro Jordan 7 ones are not. Sometimes I hate looking down at my Olympic 7 from 2012 and the toe box.

I wont buy these if they don't have the correct jumpman facing the right way.  All they will be is the 2010 with true red not varsity red.  The sixth plastic loop means little to me.  Or the nike Air branding on the insole.  Its unreal that nike remasters only certain shoes.  On the other hand, if you do not have IXs they are alright.  They are close to the OG.  But being a detail freak they should have put it all out there.

I just don't understand how they could throw the Nike in the insole but be careless with the jumpman direction. These are remastered just off the strength that it has OG branding. I honestly can't imagine these with the wrong facing jumpman. If they corrected it on the 11's, it has to be corrected on these. Still need pics from Nike...

most og retros have been remastered, i just discovered and posted about the fact that the Bordeaux from last year are true to the original pair made in Korea and not the Taiwan pair which we've seen much more.

This is probably the only og remaster to completely miss the mark.
Bruh, at least give credit to @scramblinthemandolin  for actually researching the information:

http://niketalk.com/t/611123/bordeaux-7s-july-18th-2015/8010#post_25170736

and me for actually reminding you about it:

http://niketalk.com/t/644923/og-nik...-true-blue-black-friday-16/1950#post_26307823

Man just gonna wait for these to hit outlets and they will. too much sauce coming around the same time and into January nobody will even flinch at these jawns.

To add more insult to injury, JB is officially dubbing these the Space Jam 9s and releasing them this week in SoHo. If these dont have the remastered jumpman this will be an ultimate troll that JB has pulled in a LONG time

To add more insult to injury, JB is officially dubbing these the Space Jam 9s and releasing them this week in SoHo. If these dont have the remastered jumpman this will be an ultimate troll that JB has pulled in a LONG time
No JB didn't officially call them that. It's just the website that posted the release/restock information calling them that.

No JB didn't officially call them that. It's just the website that posted the release/restock information calling them that.
wrong *Trump Voice*

Straight from SC which broke the news.

UPDATE 11/7: Jordan Brand has clarified that the "Space Jam" Air Jordan 11 will not release early this week. The white/black Air Jordan 9, a sneaker the brand is dubbing the "Space Jam" Air Jordan 9    for its appearance in that movie, will be available early at Nike SoHo.

Just because of I'm so intrigued by the whole nickname thing, and how important it is to some.  Who made these up, is it us?  Nike/JB?  And at the end of the day does it really matter that much?  I think anyone can call them whatever they want.  No matter the name, their still white/black 9s.

look so ******* stupid with that backwards jumpman what the **** is wrong with nike?

Back
Top Bottom