Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

That hard plastic material was a disgrace. I can't wait to see these in hand. They look better and the flat matte paint on the midsole is nice.
With matte being the paint, midsole shouldnt peel like they did the last 2 releases of this shoe.

View media item 2249525
Anyone know someone who can fix these? These are OG from 1993
check here..

http://niketalk.com/t/15471/official-sneaker-care-maintenance-post-its-back/4920

Honestly though if u can swing it,u should pick up this yrs release of em, Brand J. did a decent job on these. Only thing I didnt like is the variation of height of the mud guard around toe box. Outside that theyre good.

Last edited:
Contemplating removing the midsole on these and replacing the cracked midsoles on my DS 02 pair. I know a guy who is able to swap the outsoles as well so that I could retain the proper sized Jumpman too. The only thing stopping me is the price to do it all.

^is the tongue mesh like hyper white and the leather is a slight off white?

Or is that just lighting/filter?

That hard plastic material was a disgrace. I can't wait to see these in hand. They look better and the flat matte paint on the midsole is nice.
With matte being the paint, midsole shouldnt peel like they did the last 2 releases of this shoe.

View media item 2249525
Anyone know someone who can fix these? These are OG from 1993
check here..

http://niketalk.com/t/15471/official-sneaker-care-maintenance-post-its-back/4920

Honestly though if u can swing it,u should pick up this yrs release of em, Brand J. did a decent job on these. Only thing I didnt like is the variation of height of the mud guard around toe box. Outside that theyre good.
yeah, they need to go back to the og taller height of the mudguard like they did on the bin 9. on another note, these seem to be selling very well online contrary to what many predicted. still haven't left the house today so not sure how it's looking in store, but im sure they're still in abundance. fnl sold out, that's very telling imo

Last edited:
My retailer screwed me and over here they cancelled pairs from all retailers nationwide , opnly footlocker will stock them and even they are not sure .

Any euro sites for my size 11.5 us so I can cop with low shipping ?

IMO, these look better on the basketball court than on the streets for casual wear. Rather rock em with shorts or athletic gear than jeans.

Last edited:

IMO, these look better on the basketball court than on the streets for casual wear. Rather rock em with shorts or athletic gear than jeans.
qft

might try to double up on these when i have the chance so i can play in em haha

View media item 2249603My 11.5 flawless !!! I Missed the Call from champs.Called em back He said He called the next person in line For it .Said He had A 12 left I said I'll take it feeling that the shoes,
Might be to big,Got there bout 10:40am I said Still No 11.5 He told Me Dude Said He had To get His glasses fixed!!!long story short I end up getting my shoes, after all.THE END....SPACE JAMS HERE WE COME!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom