Air Jordan IX Wht/Blk/Red First Look **8/7/10 Release**

MJ never hooped in these back in the day.....they dont really matter.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

C O O K # 45
get fit.

actually he wore these when he practiced with the looney tunes in space jam

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

Originally Posted by 4fitness

C O O K # 45
get fit.

actually he wore these when he practiced with the looney tunes in space jam

Haha.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ Always thought that pic was
pimp.gif
I hardly see any pics of MJ in these besides that one and this one.

sqilb9.jpg

Don't get me wrong I think this is an amazing CW and a classic shoe..... but WHY are they retroing this CW the CDP just came out not too long ago.... SMH

They should retro another CW for the IXs

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by joerocks99

are they exact same as cdp?
The CDP 9 was way better.

2010 Version:
[h2]
[/h2]

CDP Version:
air-jordan-9-ix-retro-countdown-package-9-14-white-black-true-red-1.jpg

2002 Version:

air-jordan-9-ix-retro-white-black-true-red-1.jpg

OG Version:

air-jordan-9-ix-original-og-white-black-true-red-1.GIF

Lol, everybody talking trash about the CDP IX's, from the looks of those pics, it was the best version, besides the OG that is...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

Based on the pics, what makes one better than the other? Just curious...

Because be default the older one is better. I think thats rule 71 of the online sneaker forum rule book or or something.

You can't see how even the CDP version is superior to this year's version?
Look at the shape/mold of it.You really can't see it??
I've seen your collection.You should know quality when you see it.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

You can't see how even the CDP version is superior to this year's version?
Look at the shape/mold of it.You really can't see it??
I've seen your collection.You should know quality when you see it.
I guess I'm trying to see what you're looking at. To me, the CDP's and the 2010 versions look the exact same. If anything, the pics are from a slightly different angle. You can tell on the CDP's because you can see more of the top.

air-jordan-ix-9-white-black-retro-ebay-02-570x383.jpg

So thats my CDP IX on the bottom and you can see a slight difference on the toe from this angle. So know people can stop saying the 2010 and the CDP version are the same and leftovers are being used. The 2010 have a more narrow look to them, and Im pretty sure RMK uses a size 9.5 for there pictures, my pair is a 10.

I´m gonna go ahead and cop another pair of these when they drop, I´ve been wearing my CDP pair here in Mexico quite often since I got here, it´s a good shoe to be climbing these steep streets of rock and rubble.

TheShoeKing23

Thanks for the comparison pics. I'm still not convinced one is better than the other yet. As we all know JB's quality control is so drastic that 2 shoes can be totally shaped different even if their from the same production. Hell, I've seen pairs where the right shoe is slightly different from the left shoe.

TheShoeKing23

Thanks for the comparison pics. I'm still not convinced one is better than the other yet. As we all know JB's quality control is so drastic that 2 shoes can be totally shaped different even if their from the same production. Hell, I've seen pairs where the right shoe is slightly different from the left shoe.

Yep, my UNC IX's I just got was like that. I returned them and got a new pair. The right shoes toe box stiching came to a point and the left was round lol.

But as far as the CDP and the 2010 being really different, we'll just have to wait and see, the midsole does look alot glossier thou. Ima still get them because they are my grails

Yeah, the Olives! I need a fresh pair, mine are worn for beaters. I dont understand why they are not being released when all the "OG" colorways are retroing, 1 being the the 3rd release of the same color.

Back
Top Bottom