Air Jordan IX Wht/Blk/Red First Look **8/7/10 Release**

Lock if not needed

KATC
2q0vcdf.jpg

The classic White/Black/Red Air Jordan Retro IX is set to return once again this Summer. Last seen not to long ago as part of the Air Jordan Countdown Package, the White/Black/Red Air Jordan Retro IX returns alone this time around and features a White leather upper, a metallicy Black trim, a Black midsole, White outsole, and Red accents.
The White/Black/Red Air Jordan Retro IX is set to release on August 7th at select Jordan Brand accounts.

qnk84o.jpg

34zc1mu.jpg

s5a69x.jpg

2wqr954.jpg

15g6xj7.jpg

i am with everyone else here, whether you like it or not...way too soon
curious if the inside is the same as cdp (23 stitched in, production dates, etc.)
not a fan of the 9, so i can't tell if there is any difference with the outer

but hey, cheers to those who consider this their grail

These 9s have been stripped off all grail status 
laugh.gif
 first 93 then 02, 08, and now 2010...........Like many have said "too soon"

....Just when i made a fuss about getting them last year, they release again!?....practically months after!? Excuse me JB!?

Too soon or not, I'm glad they are dropping. I didn't want to spend $310 on a pair of IX the last time they released, so now I can buy them on their own.

I will scoop these, unless I find the 14/9 CDP for an acceptable price.... these are the 2nd best IX after Cool Greys IMO

glasses.gif

I don't see what the problem is. If you like a shoe, why would you not want it to come out? Stop worrying about the future value of the shoe or if you see a bunch of clowns with your "grails" on. I guess I am in the minority because I would love to see my favorite shoes dropping every year. No one is forcing you guys to buy anything and it doesn't cost YOU a dime for Jordan brand to release these.

Damn, people need to stop complaining! If you don't want them, don't cop them.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I guess I am in the minority because I would love to see my favorite shoes dropping every year.
I'm with you on this one...

I'll have to pick these up. Haven't had this colorway since the OG back in 94...

I think the reason are unhappy with this release is they could have released something else instead of these.

It does seem too soon, but if the quality is better then the CDP IX's I might have to cop.

This is my favorite cw of the IX's so i will be getting these. We need to see some pictures of charcoals tho.

Originally Posted by bundy9

....Just when i made a fuss about getting them last year, they release again!?....practically months after!? Excuse me JB!?

JB is up to something. watch it be some kind of secret stuff with the shoe to make it some kind of limited edition.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom