AIR JORDAN PRIME 5 TECH GREY/SILVER W/ PICS

They're not bad, but I couldn't bring myself to spend the money for them. The nike swoosh looks weird as hell in the first pic though.

They're not bad, but I couldn't bring myself to spend the money for them. The nike swoosh looks weird as hell in the first pic though.

Wow, JB is really doing this whole non stop Fusion marathon. It's gotta stop, are these kinda kicks really selling like that to warrant release?

Wow, JB is really doing this whole non stop Fusion marathon. It's gotta stop, are these kinda kicks really selling like that to warrant release?

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

These arn't bad. Most of the old heads will complain because they have grown older and their tastes have not changed despite the fact that its 2010 and styles change. Its ok to want OG retros, but not every release is aimed at the older crowd.

Very true, but annoying at times. Like right now..

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

These arn't bad. Most of the old heads will complain because they have grown older and their tastes have not changed despite the fact that its 2010 and styles change. Its ok to want OG retros, but not every release is aimed at the older crowd.

Very true, but annoying at times. Like right now..

We don't wany hybrids JB, give us some old colorways that haven't been released or retrod. Black&blue 1's, olympic 6s, bordeaux 7s, grape 5s, carmelo 2s etc.

We don't wany hybrids JB, give us some old colorways that haven't been released or retrod. Black&blue 1's, olympic 6s, bordeaux 7s, grape 5s, carmelo 2s etc.

Back
Top Bottom