Air Jordan Q4 detailed pics

These are dope!!! Can someone tell me if these are running shoes of some sort? If they are then I'd definitely cop... but if there for casual wear thenEASY PASS.

I'd love these to workout in!

I actually kinda like these. Much better than the illustration. Yeah, it's a IV knock off, but what do you expect? A totally new design??!! lol

smh.gif
the boy shaq's line is catching up with mj now.

for some reason when i read the title i thought Q4 meant quarter 4.

eh. im feelin dizzy.

Personally, I like them. They are the type of show i could wear every day and not care if I messed them up. Perfect to wear to the gym and if i get caught in aquick pick-up game. Sometimes I think ya'll need to think outside of retros and numbered j's. But hey...do you.

Um...I actually like those....I could see them with a pair of jeans on..Wouldn't actually use them for performance..

air-jordan-q4-black-red-grey-1.jpg

Wow
pimp.gif
. But too many people are hating without giving a justifiablereasons aside for the typical negative they look like fakes or shaq's line is doing better. I think this is what JB is suppose to be all about. Inspiration.

They look like a running shoe and I like the originality they use in the design of the sneaker. the air bubble and the midsole design is original and smokinghot looking. everything is original except for wing/strap with eyelets and the mesh screen side panels from the 4's but they fit so well into the newdesigned running sneaker. proformance wise i think it will be exceptional .

If only they were branded as Puma, maybe they'll get a better treatment. But that as a Jordan shoe?!
sick.gif

Now, how can JB have the netting angle on these, but not on the retro IV's?? That is straight bull&^%$.

On a side note, these are not that bad. At least they don't have elephant print, pattent leather, and clear soles like every other shoe they put out.

Jordan Brand - The king of played out!!

i dunno why but i think they look nice only problem is they look like fakes. maybe if they didnt make it so obvious they were trying to make em look like theIVs they'd be better

Back
Top Bottom