Air Jordan Retro 12 Nubucks & DMP II "Toro Bravo Pack" Still Available at FINISHLINE

Joined Dec 16, 2008
I'll cop the DMP II when they drop to around 200...

Hopefully there will still be some around my birthday in August.

de phx jose

Banned
Joined Feb 1, 2009
wow dudes sayin' "this is by far the best countdown packreleased yet and everyone knows it. these may not be the best shoes to ball in but they blow away all the other countdown packs in style. buy thesenow!"

Joined Nov 19, 1999
Anyone know where I can get the matching jersey for the Air Jordan Retro 12 Nubucks? I saw someone post a pic here, but I can't find it.
thanks

Joined Apr 9, 2009
Quit being a hypbeast and shut up. There is not need for another thread. This is how JB should release their shoes. Not selling out in hours.

Joined Oct 8, 2007
Yeah, looks like these were super mass produced. Don't know why. I still don't think we'll see these stick around long enough to go on sale. But ifthey do I'm onnit!!

Joined Apr 7, 2008
Originally Posted by flatbush147

its going to take a major price dip for me to buy another black and red jordan
cosign, the majority of my shoes are red colorways, a little cariety will be nice

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now