Air Jordan Retro 12 Nubucks & DMP II "Toro Bravo Pack" Still Available at FINISHLINE

I dont know why everyone is hatin on this pack. I like em and was glad they got a restock. $200 for the pack?? you REALLY think it would drop to that.Finishline is the only place online that still has em in stock, its not like they are restocked everywhere. I even like the 3Ms, I think they look good.

I got the pack and as soon as it arrives I am sure I will be happy with it. I know some people dont like em cuz they are not as limited as you want em to be,so if they were super limited would that make you like them more? Limited or not they are clean i think

ill wait for sale
happy.gif

Originally Posted by djhessss

I dont know why everyone is hatin on this pack. I like em and was glad they got a restock. $200 for the pack?? you REALLY think it would drop to that. Finishline is the only place online that still has em in stock, its not like they are restocked everywhere. I even like the 3Ms, I think they look good.

I got the pack and as soon as it arrives I am sure I will be happy with it. I know some people dont like em cuz they are not as limited as you want em to be, so if they were super limited would that make you like them more? Limited or not they are clean i think
Because the current hype is to hate. Tomorrow it could be the opposite.

hopefully they drop the price on these soon or at least let us use discount codes on them
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

wow dudes sayin' "this is by far the best countdown pack released yet and everyone knows it. these may not be the best shoes to ball in but they blow away all the other countdown packs in style. buy these now!"
laugh.gif

got em already individually in london for about 50$ cheaper... and nubucks are on the way.. jeah

Here's hoping that they will hit the outlets so I can get a pair of 3m. No way I'm buying the pack for $309.

Originally Posted by ravy02

Here's hoping that they will hit the outlets so I can get a pair of 3m. No way I'm buying the pack for $309.

I doubt you'll see them in outlets. I still dont see any CDP's at my outlets..

Or my outlets just suck.

waitin for the sale....chill out jus dont nobody say nothing n theyll be on sale by next week

i bit the bullet and paid retail for the pack at Finish Line. i was tryin to catch it under retail or at least retail with no tax, but cats on eBay are stilltryin to profit off these things. what a shame
smh.gif

it hasn't even been a month since the V Packs released
if they last til the end of the year they will go on sale for like 200

Hope I can cop the XII's for cheap. I know the pack will stay around my area for a while, then again, stores don't play and know how to moveem......except Da Villa

I got mine finally, but I can tell I got a pack that was already opened and that pisses me off a bit. They laces werent tied down like they normally are andthe tissue paper was all ripped up. also the red ones had some red smeared on the silver tongue. I honestly like the black ones more too, they are prettyclean.

Back
Top Bottom