Air Jordan Retro 2 -JAN 30th 2010-

For me they fit true to size, but as always you should try on, and then ask for a fresh pair in the size that feels best for you.

Originally Posted by crazyforspizikes

For me they fit true to size, but as always you should try on, and then ask for a fresh pair in the size that feels best for you.

laugh.gif
For real? I would NEVER give a person a fresh pair. Would get straight denied.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by crazyforspizikes

laugh.gif
For real? I would NEVER give a person a fresh pair. Would get straight denied.

Yeah man, I don't know what to tell you, but whenever I am unsure and I try on kicks, I ask for a fresh pair of the size that felt best; and I have never been told no.  Maybe I've been lucky with the workers that I've delt with; I also have the gift of gab.  But yeah, these II's are dope!  They smell almost as good as the Motorsports VI, glossy leather in the toe box, and the 3M area of this shoe has never been colored in before in any way on an Air Jordan II, and I've always felt that this area of the II should be utilized more creatively in terms of color to improve the colorways.  This is simply an opinion of course.

Probably dealing with some dumb employees doesn't hurt too. I don't try on shoes in store, so I guess we all have our vices on how we buy shoes.

Anyone with a SWOOSH ... can you call SWOOSH CS and ask them if they will give these the disco ???

thanks

Will probably roll by Undefeated in my area a little before opening and see if I can scoop. If not no biggie I wont die if I dont get these.  I do like the color, nice simple and clean..and I will def will switch the laces to a grey to match the rest of the shoe.

Easy Pass but I held these in hand last week the leather was on point but with the XI dropping Easter I cant do it.  Now the white/black/red in May thats a different story those are 
pimp.gif

I hate wen customers ask for another pair after they try
it on. The most annoying thing someone can do.

idk i think they look pretty sick and im missing a pair of iis in my colection might have to cop

Retro 2 jays with 3M, that's just a bonus in my book.  Definitely a must cop for me, I had two high top dunks with 3M on them and luv them to death!!!
pimp.gif

these are pretty nice in person. got a lil peep at em today. thinkn bout copping

Originally Posted by hyrid da425

Retro 2 jays with 3M, that's just a bonus in my book.  Definitely a must cop for me.....
pimp.gif

I feel the same way homie.

Ill be copping for sure.

Back
Top Bottom