Air Jordan Retro 2 -JAN 30th 2010-

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

l want to cop..but funds are low..

oh well..

Don't worry these are going to be on the shelves for a LONG time. Jordan's don't sell out anymore if its not a " limited " imo

these are moving on finishline.com sz 10 11.5 12 and 13 are gone im going to wait for the anniversary 9's though

Man people falling in to the hype for these i posted awhile back these are garbage and they are jordan has a lot of people wrap around his finger for doing this
grin.gif
laugh.gif

saw these at footlocker, i do not like the all white or almost all white based colorways. way too plain lookin.

I hear people talking about quality, but after getting my spizikes in the mail yesterday. Im going to hold back on ordering them, because these spizikes feel like cardboard and all my 12's have that faux leather that is cheaper than the faux leather jackets at urban outfitters they have for $129.00. Jordan is really playing us with the materials!

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Man people falling in to the hype for these i posted awhile back these are garbage and they are jordan has a lot of people wrap around his finger for doing this
grin.gif
laugh.gif

TO YOU ... they look like trash.

TO ME they look nice.

Im a fan of the IIs and Im loving that 3M touch on it.

COPPED

Do these have real 3M material or the less reflective "3M-like" stuff. If you don't know the difference, take a flash photo of real 3M from like a running jacket for example and it literally glows.

I got these II's last week, and again THEY ARE DOPE! Haters keep on hating, and thank you for not purchasing; therefore there will not be 8,000,000 people on the streets wearing them. Finally today I also got some DS Dorenbacher II's from the Kixclusive store in Manhattan; Dan hooked me up with a trade for some 2009 Space Jams. Thank you Dan and the rest of the crew @ Kixclusive! I also got some fresh DS CDP XXI's from Kixclusive today for $75.00! I am so glad that XXI's are slept on as well. Today was a great day.

Scottie Reynolds wearing these when Nova got destroyed by my hometown Orange. Cuuuuuseeee!! Colorway looked good on his feet tho, I'm likin these sneaks.

Originally Posted by chinaurge

Do these have real 3M material or the less reflective "3M-like" stuff. If you don't know the difference, take a flash photo of real 3M from like a running jacket for example and it literally glows.

HA ... tell me when was the last time you seen a shoe with that real 3M GLOW ???

Now a days the 3M used doesnt hit as hard but still gets the job done.

Im Happy with these and cant wait till my pair comes in.

Are these still found on the shelves? I didnt even bother waking up early to buy these, and most likely wont even bother buying. Surely definite pass for me

saw no one had posted pics of these so i did
very nice, pics do them no justice, much better in person
383494557.jpg

383494559.jpg

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

There's still a full size run at most retailers, even online. No one wants it. This shoe sucks.

for a shoe no one wants there sold out in all sizes on finishline.com except for sz 8-9 and eastbay is moving sizes as well

saw this today at my spot already selling below $100
eek.gif
 dang i guess nobody bought a single pair yesterday
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

saw this today at my spot already selling below $100
eek.gif
 dang i guess nobody bought a single pair yesterday
indifferent.gif
damn you serious? wanna pick up for me lol

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

There's still a full size run at most retailers, even online. No one wants it. This shoe sucks.

for a shoe no one wants there sold out in all sizes on finishline.com except for sz 8-9 and eastbay is moving sizes as well
Just wait until tomorrow. Finishline.com will have every size and they will be there for a bit, just like the VI's last month.

Back
Top Bottom