Air Jordan Retro 3 "Legends" Red October - October QS (Updated Pics page 1)

Please realize these are only being produced bc of Jordans competitive nature along with Ye saying the yeezys jumped over the jumpman. These will more than likely be just as limited as yeezys and the same price. Keep ya head up

Pass on the red 1s. A retro 2 would be nice tho
happy.gif

I'm sure celebs have been sneaker collectors or enthusiast, but the coverage it's been getting as of late make me wanna throw in the towel.

U miss when it was a small subculture.

I'm sure celebs have been sneaker collectors or enthusiast, but the coverage it's been getting as of late make me wanna throw in the towel.

U miss when it was a small subculture.

Yeah me too. I don't give a crap what anyone is wearing especially some celeb :smh:

If nike puts a Nike air on the back I'm not even going to think I have a chance at them. I love all red shoes didn't jump on the hype because of Kanye but because of the red barkleys have me wanting an all red shoe. Nike should just drop the yeezy 2s, these, and toro vs on the same day so everyone can get something.

Last edited:
Beasts went crazy over the AM90 Reds in the USA pack after Yeezy wore them. Sold out quick for the UK release yesterday.

If all red shoes are going to be the thing now, then that's just more money saved for me.

this. i cant stand an all red shoe, i cant help but just think of clowns lol and chill people im not calling you all clowns, im just saying i think of an actual clown.

people give "Ye" wayyyyyyy too much attention, IMO

way too much, who made kanye a god? he acts like a kid, and throws tantrums on the reg. anyway, i will have to wait for official pics before i give my honest opinion.. im skeptical but who knows lol they may surprise me!

Pass, it's way too loud. Needs some other colors to break it up just a LITTLE bit.

I'd really have to see how the end product looks for these. The IIIs are my all-time favorite Jordan sig, but I'm not a fan of shoes with only one tone/color unless it's all black or white.

I guess most were too young to witness those red 89 Flights. They were straight DB3 status when they dropped!! Probably even more! I would say patent red Flights >DB3 10 and/or 13.

Back
Top Bottom