Air Jordan Retro 3 "Legends" Red October - October QS (Updated Pics page 1)

I thought since the yeezy 2 give away contest winners were not receiving their pairs till 2014 it was safe to assume the red yeezys would not be dropping in October.

lmao

I thought since the yeezy 2 give away contest winners were not receiving their pairs till 2014 it was safe to assume the red yeezys would not be dropping in October.

I don't think they will but some still believe they have to drop in October. the fact is nobody knows, it's all rumors. I don't think the red Jordan's pack has even been officially announced yet

I agree 100%

1. People are so worried about bots that they lose faith in themselves. A lot of people still get shoes manually, but people are so negative and close minded that they can't believe that.

2. The bots are really never an issue, the real issue is that people are getting multiple pairs... all because they change their shipping address and name... I think nike should just limit one per ip address, that would really stop all of this crap, unless someone has 9 computers running at home, which I highly doubt. 

Count me in, i feel like no chance at all manually. Sorry but its just the truth

Last edited:
I personally don't like the 3 red octobers.  I do love the toro V's though and hope that with all these red shoes coming out this year they will retro sometime fairly soon in the future.

I personally don't like the 3 red octobers.  I do love the toro V's though and hope that with all these red shoes coming out this year they will retro sometime fairly soon in the future.

What are the 3 Red Octobers? Since no such thing exists...

Why should we support this nonsense? Aren't we supposed to be like the... errr, um "elete" or something like that? *scratches head*

What are the 3 Red Octobers? Since no such thing exists...

Why should we support this nonsense? Aren't we supposed to be like the... errr, um "elete" or something like that? *scratches head*

we're gonna have to learn to accept that its alot of hyped up kids on here now and some people just aren't that smart, lol. especially since you can join without a waiting period now. most of the common sense cats don't even bother posting anymore

Last edited:
we're gonna have to learn to except that its alot of hyped up kids on here now and some people just aren't that smart, lol.

Accept* lol

But anyway does it really matter if people know what to call them or not?

You cant call it dumb if the title of the thread calls them "red octobers"

We can all pretend to not know where JB got the inspiration to do this pack and market them with pop stars

But cmon lol

Last edited:
The sneaker sections of this website are pathetic now. Whoever said it's a bunch of hyped up kids and clueless folks is right.

Back to General and S&T for me.

I'm about to liquidate a bunch of my sneakers soon anyway. Saw that they were re-releasing the White/Black 12's AGAIN as well as the Tech Challenge II.

Nike is cashing out. I'm not being a part of that.

The sneaker sections of this website are pathetic now.

Back to General and S&T for me.

I'm about to liquidate a bunch of my sneakers soon anyway.

Nike is cashing out. I'm not being a part of that.

Man aint this the truth. The sneaker sections of NT suck so much right now I don't think its ever been this bad.

I sold off most of my collection over the last 3 years I'm glad to have gotten off so much in that time. Its hard to believe I even copped the Toro 4's but I just love red. If I can I will cop the Red October 3s if not no biggie.

This sneaker **** is officially dead.

Accept* lol

We can all pretend to not know where JB got the inspiration to do this pack and market them with pop stars

But cmon lol

that's in your head bro

JB hasn't "marketed" these, that sent then to celebrities early like they do with all sneakers and those celebs chose to Instagram their pairs. people give companies too much credit with this grand scheme *hit, most of the time it's accidental.

they may release the Jordan's and the yeezys in October, they may not, but calling these "red october" Jordan's just shows how way over hyped yall are about the yeezys

edit: sneakaprince I don't think sneakers are dead but I think Jordan's definitely are...

Last edited:
Oh boy, more of the "remember when NT use to be the best thing ever" talk from these so called OGs :smh:

The good ol' days aren't coming back anytime soon.

Accept* lol

But cmon lol

that's in your head bro

JB hasn't "marketed" these, that sent then to celebrities early like they do with all sneakers and those celebs chose to Instagram their pairs. people give companies too much credit with this grand scheme *hit, most of the time it's accidental.

they may release the Jordan's and the yeezys in October, they may not, but calling these "red october" Jordan's just shows how way over hyped yall are about the yeezys

The first blog that released the info labeled them as "Red October" .. So that means the bloggers are overhyped about the Yeezys, correct?

Back
Top Bottom