Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

tax free weekend in the state of texas..im in houston went to four malls sold out from infants to adult this was between 11am - 3:30pm... they had a midnight release every footaction and footlocker that was not inside a mall.....

They Ate These Alive In The DMV... Seen Fools Wearing Them Out The Store. Smh. Sold Out In A Few Spots... Probably Be Gone Completly By Monday.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^^ That's because most dudes don't know they're true size.

I see dudes on here wtb listings with sizes ranging from an 11 to a 13.

Like really?
Right...I have been an 11 in every shoe since 2002....the ONLY shoe I need an 11.5 in is the Griffey Max 1, which has an inner glove...every single jordan I 've bought in 2011 (WC 3. Playoff 13, Taxi 12 Low, True Blue 3, CG 11, Metallic 5, Bred 11 Low) have ALL been size 11 and ALL fit true to size. How are you a grown man and not know your shoe size? Lol. I forgot, they don't want their shoes to crease 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

They Ate These Alive In The DMV... Seen Fools Wearing Them Out The Store. Smh. Sold Out In A Few Spots... Probably Be Gone Completly By Monday.

I'm still wondering where these kids are getting all this money. Little spoiled bastards.
laugh.gif

The only releases I have seen sit are the Cardinal VII's and those patent leather V's.

Everything else has pretty much sold out. I ordered mine on NDC last night.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by Rod301

I'm still wondering where these kids are getting all this money. Little spoiled bastards.
laugh.gif

The only releases I have seen sit are the Cardinal VII's and those patent leather V's.

Everything else has pretty much sold out. I ordered mine on NDC last night.
Grandparents, mom, dad, etc.
I work for my shoes...and not saying you should keep a shoe DS for 5 years but how do you buy a shoe say today august 20th and it looks destroyed by october 1st? smh? 

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

They aren't gonna let me use this damn 15% coupon I got off their receipt are they?

Thats not right I would ask to speak to a manager and, if they still say no go to a different store. They let me use mine and a lot of others too

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Like really?
Right...I have been an 11 in every shoe since 2002....the ONLY shoe I need an 11.5 in is the Griffey Max 1, which has an inner glove...every single jordan I 've bought in 2011 (WC 3. Playoff 13, Taxi 12 Low, True Blue 3, CG 11, Metallic 5, Bred 11 Low) have ALL been size 11 and ALL fit true to size. How are you a grown man and not know your shoe size? Lol. I forgot, they don't want their shoes to crease 
roll.gif

My foot is a 10 and I copped a 9.5 & it fits pretty good, I didnt try on a size 10 but i'm sure they would probaly also fit pretty well, so Maybe they are true to size.

Didn't get to the mall today smh. Hopefully when I go tomorrow they'll still have my size, it sounds like these went pretty fast in most areas

I have a problem with Footlocker. I have a Platinum VIP Card and I'm supposed to get gift cards if I spend a certain amount. But the thing is, every time I make a qualifying purchase they say "Oh we don't have any more of the Platinum VIP cards. You can try calling the number on the back of your card." One store even said to me that they knew nothing of this gift card. I'm supposed to have about $80 in gift cards after the Black/Silver 5s came out. Can I call the Footlocker VIP number and have them send me the gift cards that they didn't have in store?

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Didn't get to the mall today smh. Hopefully when I go tomorrow they'll still have my size, it sounds like these went pretty fast in most areas
Me too, I seriously hope I did not sleep on em

I exchanged my 9.5 pair with the bad toe box for a different 9.5 this time I inspected it and it was fine.I'm Satisfied with these Pickups, this is the first time i've owned the Black V's. For anyone who needs help removing any lint, or dirt on their pairs don't forget about the Suede and Nubuck Kit & Suede and Nubuck Cleaner both Available at FL.

2.jpg

2.jpg

2.jpg
2.jpg

2.jpg

Haze i'm glad everything worked out for you man, I would've been HOT if I went an hour away from where I stay and they didn't have a pair to exhange.

I'm real satisfied with my pairs, the padding on the ankle area makes me wish the IIIs dropped with the same amount.
Edit: haam sap lao, call customer service and they'll get the cards sent to your house most likely.

Kalon2000 wrote:
ohdannyboy wrote:

Like really?
roll.gif

been trying to tell that guy these were true to size....i been 11.5 for years...only time i didn't get an 11.5 was for the '09 space jams....i went up to a 12

Easy cop for me, walked to FTL at around 4 to get mine. Still hard for me to believe people in my area were camping out at 6 AM for these.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Whats the length on the laces? I want to try white laces in them.
I just bought 45in laces.. The black ones that came with the shoes are probably like 54 inch or something.. A lot longer than the white ones I bought, lol

I am always true to size and had to go down a half size on these. Don't know why people are getting so angry that this the case for many people. Very satisfied with the quality.

Back
Top Bottom