Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Glad I sized down to 9.5 from 10. I wear my laces loose and with a 10 these would have been flip flops. kinda like my WC 3s, smh.....I still need to sell my DS pair and size down in those to a 9.5.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Silver paint was very sloppy

Nearly ever pair I see has this issue.  
mad.gif
  About 20 pages there's a 07/11 comparison and the paint difference is 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Hope my pair that comes Thursday doesn't have too many issues.

Originally Posted by NeverSellThem

Silver paint was very sloppy

Nearly ever pair I see has this issue.  
mad.gif
  About 20 pages there's a 07/11 comparison and the paint difference is 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Hope my pair that comes Thursday doesn't have too many issues.
I got home and checked out my 07 pair, not even close in my opinion. Happy with my DS pairs........

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

watch this video,
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

oh.my.god. 
I had similar issues with a pair of Nike retros but NOTHING close to that bad. I swear being on NT is stressful these days if you order shoes online.
laugh.gif

Well at least I know my wide feet will fit decently in my size 13s.

Had a quick question is the upper material of this shoe the same as the red suede raging bull 5?

I'm pretty happy with the quality on these. I sold my 2000's back in Feb. and am glad to have these back in the arsenal once again. I think anyone saying the quality of these is way off from the '07's is just looking for something to complain about. And as far as the material goes, this nubuck seems no less resistent to lint, dust, etc. than the 2000's were. Nice deep blacks, and after all the complaining about the blue sole being too overpowering, I find in person the blue tint is actually complimentary (especially in comparison to the piss yellow). Might have to hunt down another pair of these and double up.

tumblr_lq8wi1CmZO1qz7jvjo1_500.png

Anyone else have this glue issue? How do you get rid of this?

The right shoe is fine. This is from the left:

6067379173_63b4da0898_z.jpg

6067928670_a20a659e82_z.jpg

Originally Posted by trappedintime

I'm pretty happy with the quality on these. I sold my 2000's back in Feb. and am glad to have these back in the arsenal once again. I think anyone saying the quality of these is way off from the '07's is just looking for something to complain about. And as far as the material goes, this nubuck seems no less resistent to lint, dust, etc. than the 2000's were. Nice deep blacks, and after all the complaining about the blue sole being too overpowering, I find in person the blue tint is actually complimentary (especially in comparison to the piss yellow). Might have to hunt down another pair of these and double up.

I'm not looking for anything to complain about, proof is in the pudding. These are a a b.s. V metallic release, this bread has what 85 posts? You sir have been suckered.

Originally Posted by modernart

Anyone else have this glue issue? How do you get rid of this?

The right shoe is fine. This is from the left:

6067379173_63b4da0898_z.jpg

6067928670_a20a659e82_z.jpg
sick.gif

Fix it? I would have returned those asap. Paying $150+ for that is some bull. I'm glad my pair doesn't have any major flaws. I hope you guys that ordered them online Friday night don't have flaws with your pairs like some of the pics I've seen lately.

Saw these in the store today, and I must say I don't see why all the fussing and complaining. They looked good. I like the deep black color. Can't wait for my pairs from NDC.

Originally Posted by mike mathis

These sold out fast I guess niketalk hype don't Mean Nothing

Sales picked up through out the day on Saturday, after the first 45 min on eastbay (after the slow check up process) they were easy pick ups. No online "line" and FSR. FSR was noted until about saturday afternoon. and now theres like a hand full of sizes left. NDC was easy pick up, thats where i ordered mine

does anyone know a site that still has 11? i was out of town this weekend and no stores and the mall had anything

Originally Posted by trappedintime

I'm not looking for anything to complain about, proof is in the pudding. These are a a b.s. V metallic release, this bread has what 85 posts? You sir have been suckered.

Hahaha, I love a stranger telling me I've been suckered when I've had every version of this shoe. The ones I picked up more than meet my needs, as I said above.

Back
Top Bottom