Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

I know there's already a thread on this.

I'd be repeating myself if I said these look like carp.

These look like carp.

I know there's already a thread on this.

I'd be repeating myself if I said these look like carp.

These look like carp.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THESE WILL SELL OUT.
laugh.gif

these are gonna do varsity red VI's numbers

and on top of that, da jordan V tongue and lace locks has lost that prestige from being slapped on constant team jordans and fusions repeatedly....JB gonna be in for a rude awakening when da jordan V's

stop moving......

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THESE WILL SELL OUT.
laugh.gif

these are gonna do varsity red VI's numbers

and on top of that, da jordan V tongue and lace locks has lost that prestige from being slapped on constant team jordans and fusions repeatedly....JB gonna be in for a rude awakening when da jordan V's

stop moving......

Those will not be copped if they come with the ashy suede. Icy blue sole also looks way out of place. Hopefully they use the nubuck from the Bordeaux VIIs.

Those will not be copped if they come with the ashy suede. Icy blue sole also looks way out of place. Hopefully they use the nubuck from the Bordeaux VIIs.

for me im loving these shoes alot..the ashy part sucks but i never got them in 07 so instant cop for me!!
pimp.gif

are these going to be a quickstrike or GR???

for me im loving these shoes alot..the ashy part sucks but i never got them in 07 so instant cop for me!!
pimp.gif

are these going to be a quickstrike or GR???

Didn't mind the blue tinted soles on the cool greys. But they look horrible on those V's. It really throws the shoe off. I was planning on copping these but now I'm 50/50. Passed on last years black/v-red VI's due to that suede swap. Might give these the same treatment.

Didn't mind the blue tinted soles on the cool greys. But they look horrible on those V's. It really throws the shoe off. I was planning on copping these but now I'm 50/50. Passed on last years black/v-red VI's due to that suede swap. Might give these the same treatment.

Y on god's green r those soles blue. Looks like Someone when out and stomped on a village of smurfs. Thought these would save me the time and effort of looking for a pair of 07 v's, didn't mind that they switched material but nevermind on to the hunt.

Y on god's green r those soles blue. Looks like Someone when out and stomped on a village of smurfs. Thought these would save me the time and effort of looking for a pair of 07 v's, didn't mind that they switched material but nevermind on to the hunt.

Copped, my 07's sittin in my closet more ashier than larry and more yellow than a post-it

Copped, my 07's sittin in my closet more ashier than larry and more yellow than a post-it

Back
Top Bottom