Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

wow, i might actually end up passing on these. i never thought i'd say that on a top 5 sneaker...

wow, i might actually end up passing on these. i never thought i'd say that on a top 5 sneaker...

I dont usually complain about retro releases but I owned an original pair of these in 90 and these are my second favorite Jordan ever. These look like crap from the pictures so far. I really hope these are 1000% better in person.

I dont usually complain about retro releases but I owned an original pair of these in 90 and these are my second favorite Jordan ever. These look like crap from the pictures so far. I really hope these are 1000% better in person.

After watching this vid I think its the lighting thats making it seem bluer than it actually is:

Someone put pics of these shoes and they also had a blue tint but based on this Bieber vid its not the case. This is most likely true for the Black Metallics as well.

After watching this vid I think its the lighting thats making it seem bluer than it actually is:

Someone put pics of these shoes and they also had a blue tint but based on this Bieber vid its not the case. This is most likely true for the Black Metallics as well.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Am I the only that wanted to yank these sneakers right out this kid's hands and chuck them at his head?

Am I the only that wanted to yank these sneakers right out this kid's hands and chuck them at his head?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

They really butchered these

Each set of pics looks worse

Truest $#!t ever. They really just SLAUGHTERED these. Qhat might you say is a worse rendition of a classic? There's really not one coming to mind right now. These might be JB's worst work to date. Forget miniscule glue stains...These look worse than fakes. Wow
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

They really butchered these

Each set of pics looks worse

Truest $#!t ever. They really just SLAUGHTERED these. Qhat might you say is a worse rendition of a classic? There's really not one coming to mind right now. These might be JB's worst work to date. Forget miniscule glue stains...These look worse than fakes. Wow
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PTone

Why would you want to do that?

Originally Posted by PTone

Why would you want to do that?

nerd.gif
Starts looking for some 07's, should of never sold mines back in 09 SMH @ myself.

Back
Top Bottom