Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Ashy Larry V's 
sick.gif

as ashy as they may look, i have a feeling these won't sit too long on shelves in comparison to the recent xii retros.

as ashy as they may look, i have a feeling these won't sit too long on shelves in comparison to the recent xii retros.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Of course it won't the wolf greys sold well here in los angeles so these would do the same. It will sell out i say a month or more.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Of course it won't the wolf greys sold well here in los angeles so these would do the same. It will sell out i say a month or more.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Pics of this shoe is looking worse.

F this I'm looking for some 07's

Just saw those picks today along with a few others.  That "suede" looks terrible and the blue is just out of place.  Easy pass for this diehard v fan.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Pics of this shoe is looking worse.

F this I'm looking for some 07's

Just saw those picks today along with a few others.  That "suede" looks terrible and the blue is just out of place.  Easy pass for this diehard v fan.

Back
Top Bottom