Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

That material just looks horrible in those pics. Im glad I kept a DS pair of the last release. Still a must cop, and a must rock!

That material just looks horrible in those pics. Im glad I kept a DS pair of the last release. Still a must cop, and a must rock!

Originally Posted by DZaster

I'll be copping these, regardless of what everyone says. Waterproofer + a lint brush/roller maybe, and they'll be good to go. And regarding the 3M, the Wolf Greys have 3M, so why wouldn't these?
the flint13's had 3M too.

I'll be copping these, regardless of what everyone says. Waterproofer + a lint brush/roller maybe, and they'll be good to go. And regarding the 3M, the Wolf Greys have 3M, so why wouldn't these?

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

roll.gif
 I see what you did there.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

roll.gif
 I see what you did there.

We all complain but in the end... We're still going to copp regardless.... SMH....Ashy Larry V's.
happy.gif

We all complain but in the end... We're still going to copp regardless.... SMH....Ashy Larry V's.
happy.gif

yea man these look real ashy...but im still copping

oh yea why are there 2 threads of this still?? one should be deleted

yea man these look real ashy...but im still copping

oh yea why are there 2 threads of this still?? one should be deleted

Originally Posted by EMM23

happy.gif

No "WE'RE" not.  Speak for yourself.  Not everyone settles for whatever is given to them. 

Originally Posted by EMM23

happy.gif

No "WE'RE" not.  Speak for yourself.  Not everyone settles for whatever is given to them. 

Im not copping, it doesnt matter how great this shoe USED to be with all older editions,
the most current is horrible and thats the one ur buying, not any of the older ones and based on the current release, its a pass

Im not copping, it doesnt matter how great this shoe USED to be with all older editions,
the most current is horrible and thats the one ur buying, not any of the older ones and based on the current release, its a pass

I already spend too much time cleaning my sneakers now I would have to brush them to make it look like one solid color. don't want the extra work so I'm going to pass. So So happy I got the premios V although I got beat over the head.

I already spend too much time cleaning my sneakers now I would have to brush them to make it look like one solid color. don't want the extra work so I'm going to pass. So So happy I got the premios V although I got beat over the head.

Back
Top Bottom