Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Prolly one of my least fav OG colorways. I dislike solid black or white shoes.

I copped these in '07 wore them once and just sold them this week so this will be an easy pass for me.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by LA KB24

so i heard these were pushed back to the 23rd now not the 20th....idk who to believe
FINISHLINE NEAR ME HAS THEM IN STOCK ALREADY AND WHEN I ASKED YESTERDAY THEY TOLD ME AUGUST 6TH THEY WERE RELEASING THEM...

I'M CONFUSED AS WELL.

That's what I heard as well from a FL & a FTL rep, so I am confused also.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Just got off the phone with a Nike rep who told me the 14th of next month...

BTW Foamposite Pro Dark Pines are coming September 11

I'd be cool with these releasing like how Nike did the Lebron 8 Lows, how they just popped up out of nowhere and we had a general idea of when they were gonna drop, but no solid release date, so we could eliminate lines.

Matter of fact, I'd be happy if they did that for all hyped releases.
I am almost for certain its not the 14th thats a Sunday, and I can never recall a Nike/JB release being on a Sunday, but with JB these days you never know.  I think it will be the 6th or 20th.

I'm coppin a pair tomm 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

Just got off the phone with a Nike rep who told me the 14th of next month...

BTW Foamposite Pro Dark Pines are coming September 11

I'd be cool with these releasing like how Nike did the Lebron 8 Lows, how they just popped up out of nowhere and we had a general idea of when they were gonna drop, but no solid release date, so we could eliminate lines.

Matter of fact, I'd be happy if they did that for all hyped releases.
WOW SMDH. This is the third different release date I've heard for both of these sneakers which means that someone is lying or doesn't know what they are talking about. I think I'm just gonna be on the web near midnight for the next few week to see if they drop. Hell, I stay up late anyway. I ain't tryin to get "Ray Rayed" again with that botched Ray Allen XIII release from FNL. 

def. pass on these. the 06s weren't had crazy creasing after the 1st wear due to the cheaper materials so we already whatthe business is with these.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AIRRON

anyone get these early? I want to hear how they are in person

not as ashy as they look in photos, but still nothing like durabuck.

on the plus side, the collar padding is as good as the quai54.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

def. pass on these. the 06s weren't had crazy creasing after the 1st wear due to the cheaper materials so we already whatthe business is with these.
30t6p3b.gif

Actually, if these are like the 6s from the infrared pack, the creasing might not be a problem. I've worn mine a bunch of times and there is no creasing, but as soon as I step foot in my durabuck shoes, they all crease like crazy.

no inside is on point its the suede and cheap material on the outside that makes it not worth buying if i didnt get the hookup i would have never copped and i will definitly not double on these they are cheap but a classic so i had to give it a try wish i didnt though JB ruins all my favorite shoes year after year no more money for them

would cop these on discount and beat the hell out of em. was gonna sell my 07 since they are a half size big but the blue tint kills me.

Does anyone have any idea of what shoe is rumored to be coming out on the 6th which caused the 5's to be pushed back?  I think that it may be the white and black 11 lows perhaps? 

Back
Top Bottom