Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

^^^If you were to show me that pic 2 years back I would of told you they're fake.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Yo I'm wondering has anyone ever removed the 23 from the side? I'm thinking about taking a pair to my seamstress. Seeing if she can cut a little bit from the inside of the shoe, then remove the stitching that makes up the 23 and stitch the inside back up
nerd.gif

That seems like a little too much man, it would suck if the shoe got messed up because of it even though it does sound like a good idea.
Someone on NT removed the 23, I think I saw it in the sneakershowcase don't remember

you all sound like girls

if you like the shoe buy it, if not just quit with Jordans...nothing ever says the same over time, at least they still make OG Jordans for us to have. That is how I look at it, not like I could cop a pair from 1990 and the things would still be wearable.

Can anyone chime in on how these v's fit? Should I go .5 down like with the recent 3's, 6's, and 13's? Also, what's the retail on these? Tempted to pull the trigger from sneakerpost at $170 shipped.

Originally Posted by ballerchild

Can anyone chime in on how these v's fit? Should I go .5 down like with the recent 3's, 6's, and 13's? Also, what's the retail on these? Tempted to pull the trigger from sneakerpost at $170 shipped.

If you bought the wolf greys or 4th of julys V's should fit the same... i ordered from sneakerpost.. get mine next week. retail is $150 plus tax... i work weekends so extra $10-15 not hurting me and getting them early is a win for me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

If you bought the wolf greys or 4th of julys V's should fit the same... i ordered from sneakerpost.. get mine next week. retail is $150 plus tax... i work weekends so extra $10-15 not hurting me and getting them early is a win for me
pimp.gif

Good looking out!

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

pimp.gif
im tempted

after tax, 170 shipped is like 8 more from retail for me

when do they arrive?

I had a look at the shoes today and too me they look sweet. I don't remember what the OG's were made of but I remember the finish used to rub and wear away a fair bit. Anyone from the 90's era remember that. Wonder if this finish is going to be better

might cop today I dont know if I should just wait for the release for retail...hype hasnt been crazy for last few jordans but I think this might be different

^^^not really my boy at finishline let me see them and compared to the ones a few years ago they look horrible

august 20... lol i really didnt wanna get these but i might get them just because i havent gotten a pair of shoes at the stor in a while haha

Back
Top Bottom