Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

One of my friends made a shirt to match these, what yall think? He used american apparel 100 percent combed cotton shirt so they are very good quality and fitted.

Originally Posted by shottadru718

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

not too hard to find... people are gonna start selling those now that a concrete release date is out for the doo-doo 2011 version
lol. back in 06 NTers were complaining about how horrible that pair was compared to the 2000 release. how the 06's felt like cardboard and were ashy looking and blah blah. yall need to hop off the "i just want the older version" hype..
This.

no one was complaining about da 2006's....i would know, i was here..only qualms about em was da weaker 3M....all ya doing is gassin these trashy 2011's
laugh.gif

durabuck on da 2006 is great, whoever think they crease too much bought em da wrong size, got too much room in da toe box and wanna blame da sneakers on their stupidity.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

lol. back in 06 NTers were complaining about how horrible that pair was compared to the 2000 release. how the 06's felt like cardboard and were ashy looking and blah blah. yall need to hop off the "i just want the older version" hype..
This.

no one was complaining about da 2006's....i would know, i was here..only qualms about em was da weaker 3M....all ya doing is gassin these trashy 2011's
laugh.gif

durabuck on da 2006 is great, whoever think they crease too much bought em da wrong size, got too much room in da toe box and wanna blame da sneakers on their stupidity.
nerd.gif

YOU GOT SPECIAL EDITION 2006 METALLIC 5'S?

2006 METALLIC 5'S WERE NUBUCK. NOT DURABUCK. OG'S AND 2000'S WERE DURABUCK....

AND YES, CREASE MONSTERS THOSE SHOES WERE AND STILL ARE.

^lol i may not have had an account back then but i definitely remember reading the bashing. but that comes and goes with any retro release no matter how similar the shoes may look. there is seriously a few slight changes shape wise if that. people just wanna nitpick i guess.. people would still be having the same lame complaints if these were the ones that dropped back then and the 06 dropped now. honestly i think people would complain more if the 06 were the one dropping later this month. go figure.

laugh.gif
@ the memphis guy. Yeah, keep lying to yourself bro. You obviously don't know %%!+ about the material they used, so it makes sense why your hyping up this trash.

Durabuck = Uncle Buck

(and that's my favorite movie, so y'all mofos know what it is).

"Unemployment line... credit card declined... did i forget to mention that i was gonna lose my MIND MIND MIND MIND...

Okay okay okay okay..."

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

laugh.gif
@ the memphis guy. Yeah, keep lying to yourself bro. You obviously don't know %%!+ about the material they used, so it makes sense why your hyping up this trash.

RIGHT.

WHO ARE YOU AGAIN?

YOU SEEM TO KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ME AND FOLLOW AND COMMENT MY POSTS BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE.

FOHWTBS.

So now people didn't criticize the 06's
laugh.gif

I guess this means that in 2015 people will be saying the 2011's didn't get criticized

Originally Posted by Magic1978

So now people didn't criticize the 06's
laugh.gif

I guess this means that in 2015 people will be saying the 2011's didn't get criticized

EXACTLY.

2011'S WILL BE GRAILS IN 2015.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

Durabuck = Uncle Buck

(and that's my favorite movie, so y'all mofos know what it is).

"Unemployment line... credit card declined... did i forget to mention that i was gonna lose my MIND MIND MIND MIND...

Okay okay okay okay..."

Why is it that every time someone criticizes a shoe dudes are quick to pull the " Your money is low thats why your hating"

Not  everyone mindlessly throws their hard earned money at every piece of #+*% JB drops 

and as for dudes arguing with memphissfinest ..... you especially vets like ninjahood should know better ....
laugh.gif

Beat my 06's to death, definitely re'ing up when they drop, maybe x2

2nimcur.jpg

Metallic V's are >> Black Cement 3's IMO

I saw these in person today and they are smooth and not as bad as half of you are making them out to be. I'll be getting a pair when the 20th arrives.

^^^ WHOA!? Now that's a big statement man! A Lot of dudes will be hating on you but hey it's your opinion and i respect it. And again: Metallic V's 2011 > metallic V's 06... Ashy suede seems to decrease or eliminate the creases on the metallic V's that's why it's much better than durabuck. You can wear the 2011's all day and don't need to worry with the creasing... Only dust is the problem though... Gotta get that lint roller ready! Hahaha!

beat them to death, that's an understatement
roll.gif

Kicks I cut grass in don't look that bad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

This.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wrong duke, i have 2000 pairs of V's in my house and they are da exact same material as da 2006, only thing they deleted was da actual 3M and added that weaker nike derived reflective material.

these joints are gonna sell SLOW...da V's have effectively been milked of its uniqueness via fusions and hybrids taking all da popular distinct design language of da V's (lace locks, identical tongues, clear soles, etc)

those navy blue V's are rotting in stores as we speak...and these butchered OGs will meat da same fate.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wrong duke, i have 2000 pairs of V's in my house and they are da exact same material as da 2006, only thing they deleted was da actual 3M and added that weaker nike derived reflective material.

these joints are gonna sell SLOW...da V's have effectively been milked of its uniqueness via fusions and hybrids taking all da popular distinct design language of da V's (lace locks, identical tongues, clear soles, etc)

those navy blue V's are rotting in stores as we speak...and these butchered OGs will meat da same fate.

U ARE VERY CONFUSED ON THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN DURABUCK, NUBUCK, AND SUEDE.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wolf Grey Vs sold much faster than I expected. I expect these to sell faster than the Wolf Grey

Thanks shottadru718, I was waiting to see a real un photoshoot like pic of these, and it looks good to me, my 06s are pretty damn yellow compared to my grapes

Originally Posted by rhester

2nimcur.jpg

You do realize it's not normal to have sex with your shoes, right?

And memphisfinest, no shots, but please take your finger off the caps lock button.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Idk about these selling slow. Any retro jordan in an og or historic colorway sells pretty quickly. If you plan on getting these i wouldnt sleep or wait it out much

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by rhester

2nimcur.jpg

You do realize it's not normal to have sex with your shoes, right?

And memphisfinest, no shots, but please take your finger off the caps lock button.
eyes.gif

YOU MUST BE NEW HERE.....

wolf grays still out here though....
Well to be fair ninjahood, cool greys are apparently still out and about at retail.
The wolf greys didn't "sit."

The metallics should sell just as well, especially with school starting. 

dkonstantinos wrote:

funny how some NTers just look at a pic, have the "older versions" and think they are all mighty and knowing about a shoe. they look solid from pics, really solid. where are the flaws at?? seriously, start listing whats really wrong with these compared to the older models. they look smooth as butter. guaranteed someone could post the 2000 retro restitched with a jumpman on the back and a 23 on the side yall wouldn't even tell the difference in a picture. some of you need to get your eyes checked and get your heads out of your +*%%@. i'm convinced no matter how good they try and make a re-retro no one will ever appreciate or be satisfied. maybe that's why they get away with some of the sketchy releases they drop because they know there is always gonna be a bunch of know it all "quality control" "all material knowing" "real sneakerheads" that have some lame excuse to hate and end up buying their shoes anyways.

same dudes that be on craigslist selling their shoes talking about "get these! way better than the ones that are gonna come out that i have never seen!" oh wait, that trend already made it to the buy/sell forums here. offering beat up "higher quality" older retro jordans so they can go cop the new release on the low
laugh.gif
 please, just stop with the wish it was like back in the early 2000's attitude. getting real old.

Back
Top Bottom