Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Got my 2 pairs on Saturday and they look sweet. One for the cabinet and one for playing bball in. Look really good, love em.

Bought my first pair of J's in 1990 being the black V's. Who would of thought I would be doing it again 21 years later

In 5 years when these retro again, people will be compairing the 2011's and 2016's. saying that the 2011's are by far the best quality....in never fails, just stop. Who cares what you are coppin or not coppin. By what you like, why do you people feel the need to roast other people for having a "new" retro?

Maybe there are some people that missed out on the last release (like me), who dont want to lay down $200+ on a '06 that is probably yellow. This board is filled with so many shoe nazi's, it's kind of sickining.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

In 5 years when these retro again, people will be compairing the 2011's and 2016's. saying that the 2011's are by far the best quality....in never fails, just stop. Who cares what you are coppin or not coppin. By what you like, why do you people feel the need to roast other people for having a "new" retro?

Maybe there are some people that missed out on the last release (like me), who dont want to lay down $200+ on a '06 that is probably yellow. This board is filled with so many shoe nazi's, it's kind of sickining.

2027s>2016s jus sayin

QFT they're shoe NAZIS indeed! Always hatin 

Originally Posted by All Ready

joints damn near have a fleece look to them and the tongue is shaped like it's giving us the middle finger
COMPLAINING....ABOUT.....THE....DUMBEST....*%@$.....ARRGHGHHGGHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!

6f9jbc.gif

They look pretty good but my 06's are still in great shape other then a little yellowing, I'll be passing on these.

Also I can't believe people are still complaining about creasing.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by All Ready

joints damn near have a fleece look to them and the tongue is shaped like it's giving us the middle finger
COMPLAINING....ABOUT.....THE....DUMBEST....*%@$.....ARRGHGHHGGHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!

6f9jbc.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That got me weak

QFT. 
This trend won't end anytime soon.

No one is being a shoe nazi. its one thing to have owned something great, and know what its like. And not to have ever known something, and not understand what the fuss is.

All the kids that dont get it, will never. Compare pictures all day, when you've had the originals and the only retro's worth a damn in your hand and felt the quality and comfort on your feet, you get disappointed when they cant live up to the same quality years later.

Goofy shapes, sorry materials, stitching extra crap on the shoe for the hell of it. It adds up to guys that know the difference not buying.

Nobody can tell you what to buy, so if you dont care, buy away.

maybe they'll get it right the next time around
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

2027s>2016s jus sayin

laugh.gif

does the blue tint yellwo faster than the others used in the past? either way that blue tint does not look right

Originally Posted by BOOMshipit

does the blue tint yellwo faster than the others used in the past? either way that blue tint does not look right

Look up some DS pairs of OG colombias, blue tint does wonders 
pimp.gif

But if you're going to wear your shoes, of course they will yellow eventually.  The blue tint doesn't prevent the yellowing, it just slows it down, which is still appreciated.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

The blue tint doesn't prevent the yellowing, it just slows it down

And if they would just use whatever the hell method they used in 1990, it would be THAT much better.
It would take YEARS for the outsole to get yellow. and the netting, sometimes never did.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^^^^ NICE PICKUP SHOETYM. I'M PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THE 20TH TO GRAB A PAIR.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks Memph.

I tried to stay out of this post.

I'm happy with them.  Next Jordan will probably be cement 3s...

Back
Top Bottom