Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

So anyone got any pics with white laces? I know I saw them in the thread, but didn't feel like reading through all the pages...
Not sure if I'm gonna keep em this way but i saw the old pic of MJ playing with these with white laces and they looked tight.  They look a little different in person. 

White laces look good, i might swap mine. I don't know why I never thought to do it, even with the 07's.

still have my 07s that i just unds....these don't look bad. Any chance these gonna sit for discount? I can't justify paying $160 for these.

Got mine from EB came double boxed. Quality is decent with the thick upper, fits true to size imo, jumpman was placed correctly in the back lol. Overall a good shoe im loving the deep black color on these.

Picked these up a couple days ago while in Colorado (Aurora Mall). 

I got "lucky".  The footlocker there had no pairs on display.  I asked one of the employees and they had a 14 & 15 in the back still. 
eek.gif
 Apparently the 14 was on hold for some guy who never showed.   

Walked out with my 14 and the rest is history.  I was on the fence about these cuz I still have the '00s in descent shape.  Glad I bought them though.  The blue sole is a nice touch.  I'll probably break them out tomorrow. 

I was looking at these and my 07 pair side by side and something really caught my attention...........JB needs new boxes! I mean come on now, when you are getting 2 retros of the same shoe in the same box 4 years apart it is time to make a change.

THESE ARE SOOO HORRIBLE...I HATE THE FACT THAT A GOOD SHOE GETS RETRO BUT CHOPPED UP...

THE SUEDE ON THIS IS DISGUSTING...

KIDS PAIRS LOOK WAAAAAAY BETTER!

IM SOO GLAD I STILL GOT MY 3 PAIRS FROM B4 ...AND 1 WITH NIKE AIR!!!

Originally Posted by bigsupa

THESE ARE SOOO HORRIBLE...I HATE THE FACT THAT A GOOD SHOE GETS RETRO BUT CHOPPED UP...

Preach on brother.   I feel the same way.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

nowhere near this serious guys if you liked them ok but if you dont why are you wasting your time posting about how "bad" they are in your opinion comon sup & french
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

nowhere near this serious guys if you liked them ok but if you dont why are you wasting your time posting about how "bad" they are in your opinion comon sup & french
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Sorry, if JB reps do read the forums, they need to know.  Just my opinion.  

These are terrible.  
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by IgotthatFIREMAN

wow this is a joke, i just got my shipment in from nike.com and they looked "burned" all over both shoes, no thats not from the flash, they look like that in real life....
Shouldnt even pass for B-grades
d4f269b611a4a45c2118dbac043db0c86cfb5306_r.jpg

b393699d61e7af994fe5289e84a2aca9ad26eb18_r.jpg

be52638698a8140422884ea45d9dedfb9af9e345_r.jpg

do you have that fire, man?
roll.gif
roll.gif

2mdmdf4.jpg

Same way I felt when I received them, these V's don't feel right. I'll be returning them and going after some 07's instead.

F--k yeah capslock!
Feel better?

Back
Top Bottom