Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Friday's restock package is moving along!
Fam I don't get you. You put on this big show like you didn't care about sneakers (except for yeezys), didn't care about money (because with your education u can get a great job)... But now you're gushing over these DBs.

Maybe not "gushing" but I've seen you post that you're anxious for their arrival more than once. I'd figure someone who gets pairs with ease and brags about reserving pairs and never picking them up--- would get these with ease on rd and last Tuesday assuming you wanted them.

What I'm trying to say is i thought this was easy for you but your posts in here lead me to believe that it's not so easy.

For me this was a piece of cake. Buddy texted me and spoon fed me restock times all last week.

Very grateful for that. But I took his advice and assumed people like you and "Memphis" would be all over this (with or without knowledge of a restock).

^^^ I think it's for attention to he honest. Pair supposed to go to charity from what he said before.

Fam I don't get you. You put on this big show like you didn't care about sneakers (except for yeezys), didn't care about money (because with your education u can get a great job)... But now you're gushing over these DBs.

Maybe not "gushing" but I've seen you post that you're anxious for their arrival more than once. I'd figure someone who gets pairs with ease and brags about reserving pairs and never picking them up--- would get these with ease on rd and last Tuesday assuming you wanted them.

What I'm trying to say is i thought this was easy for you but your posts in here lead me to believe that it's not so easy.

For me this was a piece of cake. Buddy texted me and spoon fed me restock times all last week.

Very grateful for that. But I took his advice and assumed people like you and "Memphis" would be all over this (with or without knowledge of a restock).

THIS RESTOCK WAS EASY. PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF RESTOCK PLUS "HELP" MADE SURE OF THAT.

^^^ I think ES I just excited for charity. He merely participating in the thread like any other people. think its just reading too much into it

^^^ I think ES I just excited for charity. He merely participating in the thread like any other people. think its just reading too much into it

Meh.... I've read his comments throughout the forum. It is what it is tho. He's not the only one that's happy to get the shoes. Congrats to him.

its amazing that EVERY seller ive come across wants $1K for these. you'd think one would be slightly less greedy and accept $800-$850

you worried too much about what I do.

I just posted that the package was moving - that is all. which is a change from just having a shipping label created.

I'm sure some may find that info useful if they are monitoring their order from Fridays restock.

I get excited when pairs I get fetch 1200 for charity.

Just seen a size 15 sell for $775, so not all are that bad
im sure the person that had that shoe doesn't wear a 15 and wasn't really getting get offers.

i've seen dudes still trying to unload a size 15 DB 3 for 650 or so with no luck.

he's been trying to sell since release day.

im sure the person that had that shoe doesn't wear a 15 and wasn't really getting get offers.

i've seen dudes still trying to unload a size 15 DB 3 for 650 or so with no luck.

I've had plenty of 900-1000 offers on my size 10 so size definitely has something to do with it. If he was buying to resell he should of got a 8.5-9.5 for the young guns.

I've had plenty of 900-1000 offers on my size 10 so size definitely has something to do with it. If he was buying to resell he should of got a 8.5-9.5 for the young guns.
lol 9.5-10.5 are to most produced sizes, true theyre very in demand, but the supply is big enough so people looking in that range can always find someone who will take less than you. not the best sizes to shoot for. 

Back
Top Bottom