Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

im sure the person that had that shoe doesn't wear a 15 and wasn't really getting get offers.

i've seen dudes still trying to unload a size 15 DB 3 for 650 or so with no luck.

he's been trying to sell since release day.
That's surprising. I didn't even try for the DBIII because Nike told me they only went up to 14. Well that, and I wasn't crazy about the shoe or I would have checked on launch day since nike rep on twitter is cluless sometimes!

Last edited:
THIS RESTOCK WAS EASY. PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF RESTOCK PLUS "HELP" MADE SURE OF THAT.

ya know what's funny

i would have paid you $200.00 for the restock info and not tweeting out the wrong word for $80.00

now that would have been easy

i can honestly say it hurt not getting the shoe since i had the 2's 1's 6's 3's 4's and 9's of the db jordan collection

Last edited:
one step closer to DB 5s, sold my worn Banned 1s for 635 today at DXC.

Which DXC did you go to and how was it?
I've never been to the event but been planning to go to check out some shoes and maybe sell a couple of pairs too.

bro is talking about Chicago

it was decent...

travis scott "performed" & climbed up ish & ended up on the celing like spiderman.... cocaine is a hell of a drug

yall dudes hating on other guys because he didnt hold you hands and drag you to the info? you missed out, move on. your crying isnt going to turn back time. 

Y'all have to chill on the profanity. Also in all fairness to Memphis, someone called him out first. No need to jump down his throat because of his response.

The rare time someone has info that could actually help someone it's kept secret until after. If ya'll don't want to tell ppl that's cool but don't rub it in our faces afterwards, that's not cool

Pretty sure if you had everything set correctly it was ez for anyone with "help" and knowledge of the restock coming

The rare time someone has info that could actually help someone it's kept secret until after. If ya'll don't want to tell ppl that's cool but don't rub it in our faces afterwards, that's not cool

That's NT for u. Been like that since before I got on here. Different people. Same stuff.

That's NT for u. Been like that since before I got on here. Different people. Same stuff.
yeah it is what it is. I thought I was a good enough/helpful member to get some help over here once in a while(especially since I was out in the cold at ntny all night and all day trying to get a pair). Apparently I'm not, oh well.

niketalk and life has always been like that
one reason i keep my mouth shut

as i said before in the past this is a selfish hobby and i dont blame anyone trying to make a buck off this crap

i just wish it didn't happen the way it did

Yea.... It is what it is now. Nothing lasts forever. It's just a matter of keeping interest long enough for the storm to pass.

anybody who knows when nikes quarters end can pretty much figure out when a restock is happening.

also doesnt hurt to have a page monitor, the day of both restocks i noticed them changing stuff, didn't think anything of it.

the second restock, they threw a bit of a curveball and used the DB3 link.

it's always good to save the old pages of ANY hyped up shoe.

these guys bragging about "sources"...
laugh.gif

I agree, there's a couple of people on here who enjoy doing that and it's idiotic IMO

bro is talking about Chicago

it was decent...

travis scott "performed" & climbed up ish & ended up on the celing like spiderman.... cocaine is a hell of a drug
Koo thanks for the info. Yea that's one girl you gotta be careful with, hhah

I agree, there's a couple of people on here who enjoy doing that and it's idiotic IMO
yea it's stupid

i understand its shady yes sure but if they do its a got da*n domino effect. Had everyone knew about the restock it would have been like your typical saturday morning release..
I'm not telling them to publicly release the info. Just if they want to keep it private keep it that way. Don't bring that useless **** up after the fact and flex about how easy it was to get multiples while u got fools like me camping for zero pairs.

I know the last few posts are not directed to me since I don't have an inside connect telling me the exact times of the restock.

However, I did suggest in a post in a different thread to "react/respond" to any tweet posted by Nike that takes place around 6-7pm

I know the last few posts are not directed to me since I don't have an inside connect telling me the exact times of the restock.

However, I did suggest in a post in a different thread to "react/respond" to any tweet posted by Nike that takes place around 6-7pm
I'm personally not talking about you. I actually don't mind your posts because their helpful especially in the bot/rsvp thread.

my posts are more in general I'm not accusing anyone but you know who you are if you keep doing that **** is all I have to say. I'm at school around 6-7 usually or out so I dont really got time to be on Twitter everyday from 6-7

yea it's stupid
I'm not telling them to publicly release the info. Just if they want to keep it private keep it that way. Don't bring that useless **** up after the fact and flex about how easy it was to get multiples while u got fools like me camping for zero pairs.
Agree with you here. Tired of people keeping/selling shoe release information.

Back
Top Bottom