Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

I've decided to take my chances.. I'm using the bot.. resellers can use it why not use to get a pair just for me that I can wear that have a story behind the shoe...

glad a lot of people flourished and not just bots. enjoy everyone and remember as nice as the shoe is, and i would have loved to have gotten it, that there is a very touching story behind the show i just hope everyone who gets it realizes that.

saw one guy had NikeLA rsvp on eBay. now where's all the other 50 pairs go?

Last edited:
I don't want these but I hate greedy people. do you really not have a good enough life/job where you have to buy up all the shoes so no one can buy them and then extort them for more money so they can have a pair. does that make you feel good or something?
mean.gif
 If I did that on a regular basis I would feel pretty useless

Found a dude who has a RSVP at NTLA who's willing to let his pair go for $630. Lowest I've seen compared to some of the crazier prices on ebay & kixify. Debating on pulling the trigger... Maybe if I strike out on NDC

Last edited:
I hope I can trade mine for a pair of DB 2 or DB 4

Sadly Enough, Without A NT Even Close To Me Here In Denver Anymore, I Might Be Entertaining This Trade Idea With My Second Pair Of DBII's :smh:

Still Gonna Try For These On Sat And Have One Last Resort I'm Hoping Can Come Thru For Me Like He Has For Me In The Past In Times Of Need :nerd:

Can't Decide If Trading For 3s, 4s, 5s Or 9s Would Be My Best Bet If I End Up Striking Out...

Last edited:
Found a dude who has a RSVP at NTLA who's willing to let his pair go for $630. Lowest I've seen compared to some of the crazier prices on ebay & kixify. Debating on pulling the trigger... Maybe if I strike out on NDC
I bet he's willing to let it go for $630..... people need to learn when to just accept defeat just forget about the hype and laugh at dudes when they got yellowed glowing shoes tryna be fresh
laugh.gif

I went to pick up my Fire Red 3s at ntla and arrived at 9:55 or so. I was waiting at the back door by the parking garage. I saw a dude who had on the MVP lebron 10s. I asked how dude got it and props for rocking. He said he just slips a worker $100 bill and he's good to go for any pair.
its true.. been hearing more about those, for the DB5 this one guy paid a worker $200 to get his

Nike really needs to get rid of these crooked managers & employees at Beverly Hills

Last edited:
Can't believe I struck out with RSVPs. I put in multiple entries. And it was exactly how I predicted when they fail its always the same story.

"Oh Nike made last minute changes. Our program is designed to do it like this but... It wasn't able to for this release. We'll be ready next week..."

NDC is my last hope! Nice to see so many members did it manually. That was one of my options but it was difficult while at work.

I hope NDC lets me get one!

Meg will get the motorboat if she disrespects me!

I hope I can trade mine for a pair of DB 2 or DB 4

Sadly Enough, Without A NT Even Close To Me Here In Denver Anymore, I Might Be Entertaining This Trade Idea With My Second Pair Of DBII's :smh:

Still Gonna Try For These On Sat And Have One Last Resort I'm Hoping Can Come Thru For Me Like He Has For Me In The Past In Times Of Need :nerd:

Can't Decide If Trading For 3s, 4s, 5s Or 9s Would Be My Best Bet If I End Up Striking Out...
This may be more annoying than caps lock.

The saltiness....smh congrats to everyone that got a pair, if you didn't you can still try NDC, don't give up just yet, but hatin on someone who flips these just cuz you didn't get a pair is immature..how you gon be mad at someone who is playing to supply and demand? Be mad at the person who forks over the $, not the seller.

Last edited:
This calls for two on Saturday to make up this saltiness or straight to the salt bath empty hand.

I don't want these but I hate greedy people. do you really not have a good enough life/job where you have to buy up all the shoes so no one can buy them and then extort them for more money so they can have a pair. does that make you feel good or something?
mean.gif
 If I did that on a regular basis I would feel pretty useless
>hates greedy people
>buys from nike/jordan who pay their laborers pennies to make the shoes you buy for $180-$250 retail when the actual cost of the shoe is $30-$50

I don't want these but I hate greedy people. do you really not have a good enough life/job where you have to buy up all the shoes so no one can buy them and then extort them for more money so they can have a pair. does that make you feel good or something? :smh:  If I did that on a regular basis I would feel pretty useless
>hates greedy people

>buys from nike/jordan who pay their laborers pennies to make the shoes you buy for $180-$250 retail when the actual cost of the shoe is $30-$50

basically Phil Knight and MJ are as greedy as they come.

Back
Top Bottom