Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

No better yet why charge 250 for the elephant ones.
very true, didn't even think about that one. aren't those 225 though? if 250 that is more than outrageous. I guess they want to make up for the profit they missed on these... it seems like every company is getting very greedy lately but nike definitely seems like the worst offender that LeBron line is a tragedy

very true, didn't even think about that one. aren't those 225 though? if 250 that is more than outrageous. I guess they want to make up for the profit they missed on these... it seems like every company is getting very greedy lately but nike definitely seems like the worst offender that LeBron line is a tragedy

I'm not sure you may be right. But I don't get it they do ONE charity release well this year two cause of the 3 retro.. But IN LIMITED quantities and they can't charge 250-300 for them? People will still buy them, but Nike/JB aint about that..they rather jack up the price of the release of the new shoe a week later...

Well we can still donate on our own, so no excuses.

Last edited:
Story from the RSVP line. This guy drove all the way from West Palm Beach (FL) to here (Atlanta, GA) to pick up his RSVP. He showed his school ID, since he apparently drove all the way up here with no license since it was suspended from not paying a ticket and his parents took it away from him... or something. Anyways. He showed his ID and his picture is faded out on it.

They sent his *** back home because the guy managing the line deemed it wasn't valid enough without a clear picture.

Story from the RSVP line. This guy drove all the way from West Palm Beach (FL) to here (Atlanta, GA) to pick up his RSVP. He showed his school ID, since he apparently drove all the way up here with no license since it was suspended from not paying a ticket and his parents took it away from him... or something. Anyways. He showed his ID and his picture is faded out on it.

They sent his *** back home because the guy managing the line deemed it wasn't valid enough without a clear picture.

LOL...........

Wow.....just wow.

i bet the employees just wanted a pair

Out your mind. If they ELOC's than watever if they not your nuts.
Hey nothing is wrong with team ELOC
laugh.gif

i bet the employees just wanted a pair

Your right. And can someone tell me why everyone is generally fat at Niketowns? You work for Nike but your mad fat in skinny track pants? What is this? Nike.. The ATHLETIC brand?? Not weird? I'm buggin?

Aw man, I feel for that dude. I understand it was bad for him to drivethere with no license but sheesh. I'm a youngin', so if I won the RSVP, I'd be using my school ID too, and if that happened to me I'd be pisseddd.

Your right. And can someone tell me why everyone is generally fat at Niketowns? You work for Nike but your mad fat in skinny track pants? What is this? Nike.. The ATHLETIC brand?? Not weird? I'm buggin?
Everyone in my Nike (Lenox) are tall and fit as ****.

Dd the grey market pairs come with the laser flashlight? Cause it's a dude where I'm from claiming to have full size run of these and I know they have to be grey market

Aw man, I feel for that dude. I understand it was bad for him to drivethere with no license but sheesh. I'm a youngin', so if I won the RSVP, I'd be using my school ID too, and if that happened to me I'd be pisseddd.

Dudes seen he was from FL and was like "YOU AINT GETTIN THESE GEORGIA DBVs"

Probably how it went down! :smh:

Soon enough nikes gonna say you can only buy sneakers in the state you live in. It's like terminator out here, judgement day is coming.. Watch there gonna come up with something absolutely ridiculous and were gonna bash it for like 5 mins and then follow the procedure

I think about this all the time, as an athletic brand wouldn't you want fit people working there and representing the brand, I don't mean to sound shallow and I know it's equal opportunity but it's like when I go to the gym and see fat people working there all the time you're telling me all these great benefits of the product or membership and how and when to use yet your not in shape lol

I think about this all the time, as an athletic brand wouldn't you want fit people working there and representing the brand, I don't mean to sound shallow and I know it's equal opportunity but it's like when I go to the gym and see fat people working there all the time you're telling me all these great benefits of the product or membership and how and when to use yet your not in shape lol

Don't get it.. Everybody at NIKE RF is fat, there's like 3 skinny people and not fit skinny people just skinny... What's the logic?

"Hey look at our Lebron ad with him in a jersey mad ripped, but purchase your Nike products from these fat people"

Back
Top Bottom