Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

21Mercer doing shady stuff(not surprised). They are letting people cut and it seems like they are letting people buy without RSVP too. When I got my pair, they asked me my name twice and what was my twitter handle. They looked at my ID twice too(I have the new look NYS drivers license).

Last edited:
A lot of nters got through on the rsvp manually on thursday, things might be turning for the better.

Youre a fool if you pay these resell prices. Sellers are slapping a high *** number to see if people bite off impulse. Do yourself a favor and wait smh..

Here some shot of the glow in the dark, I'm still trying to work on it.  

1st shot Low Shutter Speed

2nd Shot I increased the shutter speed a littlebit 

Sneaker game's situation has nothing to do with it . Limited **** sell out on just about every material **** . Its called capitalism.

Here some shot of the glow in the dark, I'm still trying to work on it.  

1st shot Low Shutter Speed

2nd Shot I increased the shutter speed a littlebit 
Put the camera on a stable surface/tripod, focus, and set aperture to f/8 and shutter speed to 30 seconds. The room needs to be pitch black, otherwise the sensor will receive too much light and the picture will end up super bright.

Last edited:
Some of these comments 
mean.gif

I thought the glow on these where blue not green.the nike nike had was blue which looked better

hopefully this years collection has at least one decent pair, 

IMO the only good looking DB's were the free runs last year and the 3's are aiight im not a fan of 9's but those were also pretty cool looking.

these were ugly, they should've put those words on the insoles or something and gotten rid of the pleather..

Put the limited tag aside and the fact that they were designed by a child because we know damn well, people aren't buying for charity reasons.. If Nike mass produced these, it would be no different than a team jordan pair sitting on the shelves...

Last edited:
MURDERED NIKE THIS MORNING. BACKDOOR WORKED PERFECTLY. I ACTUALLY HAD 3 PAIRS IN MY CARTS BUT TOOK SO LONG TO CHECK OUT ON THE FIRST PAIR THE OTHER TWO GOT TAKEN OUT MY CART. :smh:

FOR ALL THOSE I GOT THROUGH FOR, ENJOY!

BACK TO BED FOR ME.
there's a backdoor now? smh.

Put the limited tag aside and the fact that they were designed by a child because we know damn well, people aren't buying for charity reasons.. If Nike mass produced these, it would be no different to a team jordan pair sitting on the shelves...

If they were GR u dont think they would sell? I think they would. I'm with you I think there ugly, but I still think if these were mass produced they would sell. Wait till the club and lounge people find out about these.. There gonna be all over them...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom