Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" release!! 9/14/13 No BOT TALK/SELLING/BUYING/TRADING

Lol @ Nikedc. I heard they raffled the few remaining pairs instead of fcfs [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Quote:
Lol @ Nikedc. I heard they raffled the few remaining pairs instead of fcfs [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Wow and I saw those dudes camping since Wednesday
roll.gif

Rsndkicks took spots for the nikenyc re-RSVP. Can we expect the same outcome with manual entry prevailing today?

21Mercer doing shady stuff(not surprised). They are letting people cut and it seems like they are letting people buy without RSVP too. When I got my pair, they asked me my name twice and what was my twitter handle. They looked at my ID twice too(I have the new look NYS drivers license).

They ain't let no one without RSVP cop them DBs but some people did cut.

As a niketalk member I really hate  the fact that not everyone gets an opportunity to buy a pair of these so called "limited release shoes" and more than half are bought by people for reselling purposes only. Everyone should be able to buy these DB shoes especially because the proceeds go to the families. But hey Nike knows what their doing and who am I to question them.
Not selling mine...but I feel you.

As a niketalk memeber I think more people should take a stand stay in college finish college get a solid job and then have the opportunity to purchase any shoe they like. LOL just saying I don't care..

SNEAKERS AINT HARD TO GET WITH AN EDUCATION PEOPLE STAY IN SCHOOL I SEE YOU GUYS DESPERATE FOR SHOES I BE SEEING Y'ALL WHEN I STROLL IN FOR MY RSVPS. NOBODY IS BEATING YOUR POCKETS IF THEY DEEP. STOP WHINING STAY IN SCHOOL.
You literally said a bunch of nonsense.

really? i saw on twitter that they turned the campers away and sending back to corp.

Back
Top Bottom