Air Jordan Retro 7 – White/Orion Blue-Black-Infrared

LMAO,these are straight horrible what are these the bugs bunny 7s you heard it first right here,its a good kids cw but for adult men this shouldnt be an option for you maybe if you have no style and you like anything jb makes then this is go for you i guess,theyve made way better retro 7s in the past but these are an easy pass though.

LMAO,these are straight horrible what are these the bugs bunny 7s you heard it first right here,its a good kids cw but for adult men this shouldnt be an option for you maybe if you have no style and you like anything jb makes then this is go for you i guess,theyve made way better retro 7s in the past but these are an easy pass though.

i thought infrared VIIs would turn out good but they threw some blue with it just to mess it up, these look like they could be some thunder PEs

i thought infrared VIIs would turn out good but they threw some blue with it just to mess it up, these look like they could be some thunder PEs

These look okay. better than pearl white/pacific blue joints imo.

Won't be getting a piar of these. I'll rather look for a pair of wearable Bordeaux VII's.

These look okay. better than pearl white/pacific blue joints imo.

Won't be getting a piar of these. I'll rather look for a pair of wearable Bordeaux VII's.

they remind me of some popsicles...

but i'll pass on these... hopefully that olympic 7 news come tru...

they remind me of some popsicles...

but i'll pass on these... hopefully that olympic 7 news come tru...

Back
Top Bottom