Air Jordan Retro 9 “Powder Blue” OG March 23, 2024

I was originally super hyped but it’s faded for some reason. They look pretty good but definitely still not bulky and rounded off enough in terms of shape. Starting to think I’m gonna pass. I don’t think I’d end up wearing them enough to be worth the spend. I could change my mind come RD.

I was originally super hyped but it’s faded for some reason. They look pretty good but definitely still not bulky and rounded off enough in terms of shape. Starting to think I’m gonna pass. I don’t think I’d end up wearing them enough to be worth the spend. I could change my mind come RD.

IMG_2263.gif

Alrighty then, Davey. :rofl:

119103-Futurama-Fry-shut-up-and-take-MZSx.gif

You can buy your way into credibility with sneakers.

I don't mind Mike Rich, because he has a actual love of sneakers and he doesn't try to act like a know it all. You can like sneakers without caring about the history. Some people just want to be fly or want dope kicks.

I remember Unbreakable said his first pair of Jordan's were some Dub Zero's after college. After that I stopped paying attention to anything he had to say. Most of us were into sneakers young. Like it came naturally with our football or basketball team. We didn't need a wave or for it to be cool.

He's in the same lane is Tony to me. Tony used to review fakes, became cool with Bull and started taking it serious and became legit using it as a hustle.

One of my Fnl connects let me grab
mine (right Sz.10)
& my wifes (left sz.7y) early .
These are decently done , mens blue is slightly brighter then the gs pairs blue.
Mens made in Vietnam, gs made in Indonesia.
The blue on the 2010 powder 9s was a true Unc uniform baby blue,.
The 2024 powder 9 colors kinda mimic the powder 10s we got a decade ago.
I personally prefer the unc powder blue more, but these are still nice .
20240310_144705.jpg

Below is the 2010 powder 9s to reference the unc color....
s-l1200(1).jpg

Last edited:
Who was expecting credibility? I'm saying I think he's a dummy.
Yeah I thought it was clear I said “willingly”. Usually they give you all the context clues but don’t come right out and say, “I don’t know a damn thing”

mine (right Sz.10)
These are decently done , mens blue is slightly brighter then the gs pairs blue.
The 2024 powder 9 colors kinda mimic the powder 10s we got not to long ago.
I personally prefer the unc powder blue more, but these are still nice .
20240310_144705.jpg

Below is the 2010 powder 9s to reference the unc color....
s-l1200(1).jpg
How’s the sizing?

Jumpman size, shade blue, heel shape, bulkiness etc.... Jesus could come back right now and y'all would find a way to nitpick that.

"Idk the Bible made me think you'd be a bit taller and turning water to wine is kinda played."

aki-and-pawpaw-thinking (1).gif

mine (right Sz.10)
The 2024 powder 9 colors kinda mimic the powder 10s we got a decade ago.
I personally prefer the unc powder blue more, but these are still nice
How is the leather compared to the last retro? The last retro was hard plastic.

Back
Top Bottom