Air Jordan Retro 9 “Powder Blue” OG March 23, 2024

I was a firm believer that Nike/JB would never give us a OG retro with correct shape, correct materials without a gimmick until we got the Fire Red 3s. These powders are close enough for me, my only issue is the tiny Jumpman and the low mudguard, it should be taller. But other aspects they hit, like the blue outline and no 23. I may double up because these probably won’t retro again.

bruh SNKRS has been terrible for me the last few drops I been feeling like anything sub 300 is a win for me these days lol

bruh SNKRS has been terrible for me the last few drops I been feeling like anything sub 300 is a win for me these days lol
that's a bummer. I've hit on 9 of the past 12 shoes I've tried for that weren't draws on SNKRS. But I had like a 5 year gap of hitting as well. I think the last thing I got on release day before 2021 was the 2016 Bred 1's and they shipped them to the wrong address and I never got so much as a 20% off lol

Small Jumpman, the powder blue shade under a microscope, 23 or no 23, the bottom line is I’m 75 years old and I don’t got time for another retro of this particular shoe to come out. I got one foot in the grave. All that being said, COPPED x 2 with no F’s given.

Last edited:
Small Jumpman, the powder blue shade under a microscope, 23 or no 23, the bottom line is I’m 75 years old and I don’t got time for another retro of this particular shoe to come out. I got one foot in the grave. All that being said, COPPED x 2 with no F’s given.

This all is probably going to be what sucks me back into just buying a pair :lol:

These look amazing, hopefully its aesy cop. Been using ship to me on FTL and champs. They been good to me hopefully again on this release.

then why you copping 2 pairs if you 75 years old? 🤣

you'll be dead before you wear the second pair

bruh you buying a second pair for your ol lady's new man once you 6 feet under 💀

then why you copping 2 pairs if you 75 years old? 🤣

you'll be dead before you wear the second pair

bruh you buying a second pair for your ol lady's new man once you 6 feet under 💀
This old man loves Tradeblock.
1710246138034.gif

This is why I critique so harshly. They do things to let you know that they are aware of certain things but purposely change something just as a **** you

That was more gentry’s style

I remember clear as day them trying to get this off
IMG_2268.jpeg

Had dudes PLEADING just for plastic wings. Forget about Nike air. It’s been an unnecessary marketing ploy to bastardize the shoes and continue to sell over the years.

The frustration comes in because the shoe is going to sell regardless so just do it right. Any 1:1 og I would buy every few years no questions asked. They just have horrible greedy corny gimmicky people working there

Aren't these supposed to be GS?

Back
Top Bottom